Route is helping people discover and celebrate the world's brands through a completely reimagined e-commerce marketplace that directly connects and empowers both consumers and brands. Route’s unique platform takes a holistic approach to online shopping, rethinking the consumer experience from discovery to delivery via the Route app, while offering a suite of features that provides merchants the tools necessary to enhance the overlooked post-purchase experience. Since launching in 2018, Route has built a network of over 5 million app users and 11,000 merchants. The company has offices in Lehi, UT and Los Angeles, CA. For more information go to route.com.
Do you have a track record of exceeding your quotas selling SaaS products? We are looking for an outgoing experienced Account Executive to help grow Route's core Large/Mid-Enterprise client base. Everyday you’ll be prospecting new customers, maintaining the relationships you have already built, and playing a key role in driving Route's sales initiatives. You'll be working with a wide range of customers. As an early member of our business, this role will play a pivotal part in driving the advancement of the sales organization.
- Working with the leadership team to define and execute on monthly sales goals
- Consistently meet sales quotas and driving the sales process forward for the business
- Driving acquisition of new clients through the full sales life cycle for Route
- Coordinating closely with our Implementation Team to ensure seamless on-boarding for clients
- Maintaining an understanding of the competitive market space and how to effectively position Route
- Strengthening client engagement through regular points of contact
- Attending industry events and growing Route's presence within the market
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- 4+ years experience closing sales in software, SaaS, or web services
- You are comfortable developing new relationships every day
- You have a proven track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas
- You have a strong desire to drive progress and grow Route's business
- You are intimately familiar with the SaaS market and know the right people to connect with
- Bonus points if you have experience selling ecommerce products
Route offers an array of benefits including generous salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, and an unlimited PTO policy.
Route is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.