As Salesforce.com Administrator, you will work from our Los Angeles Headquarters and will:
- Own ongoing Salesforce.com support as primary function.
- Deliver declarative features in Salesforce.com.
- Lead platform administration projects - user, roles, profiles, hierarchy, etc.
- Lead platform cleanup/maintenance projects (field audits, reporting cleanup).
- Assist with project delivery - leveraged by Program Manager(s) with specific direction.
- UAT setup & execution - generally keeping sandboxes in sync with production.
- Assist with feature QA.
Within 1 Month, You'll...
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s New Hire Onboarding Experience).
- Develop a clear understanding of existing processes governing this function.
- Develop a clear understanding of existing systems architecture and data flow.
- Develop a clear understanding of how to partner with others within ChowNow’s culture and who the key players are.
Within 2 Months, You'll...
- Take ownership of Salesforce.com support with a 3 business day SLA.
- Have a clear understanding of ChowNow’s existing Salesforce.com feature delivery process.
Within 3 Months, You'll...
- Complete an assessment of current state of SFDC implementation from an administrative perspective.
- Communication of a clear platform administration ‘North Star’ plan for consideration within roadmap planning.
Within 6 Months, You'll...
- Set and achieve a support SLA of 2 business days.
- Support execution against North Star vision in progress.
- Have at least 10 declarative features successfully delivered.
Within A Year, You'll...
- Set & achieve an SLA of 2 business days.
- Execute against North Star vision in progress.
- Become a regular contributor to feature QA in addition to growing feature delivery velocity.
You Should Apply If:
- 2+ years of Salesforce.com administration experience.
- Ability to use written and verbal communication skills to present complex information in a clear and concise manner, and to a variety of audiences.
- Must be able to think creatively and manage changing priorities.
- Must be a problem solver and remove blockers where possible.
- Must have a bias for action, and have experience with execution in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You love being part of a team with clearly defined roles and interaction points.
- You always strive to be a superstar in your role.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A "best place to work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 6 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap