- Manage and maintain sales data in SalesForce.com and other software programs.
- Provides modeling and organizing statistical studies for the Sales Department.
- Drive Territory Planning activities for assigned sales teams.
- Recognize, develop, and implement process improvements within the Sales organization.
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators.
- Manage and maintain sales process adherence with Sales Representatives.
- Partner with Sales Leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data.
- Assist the Sales Leaders with Pipeline and Opportunity inspection.
- Prepare Quarterly Business Review presentations.
- Create and maintain Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material.
- Assist with the on-boarding and training process of new Sales Representatives.
- Manage client cancellations in accordance with company policy.
- Establish and maintain on-going and effective communication with field sales representatives and management.
- Manage sensitive materials and data while maintaining confidentiality.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience supporting sales environments.
- In depth knowledge of Sales Compensation practices.
- Proficient with SalesForce.com.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project).
- Ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives.
- Must have well developed capabilities at problem solving and crafting efficient processes.
- Results and success oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure.
- Ability to Initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner.
- Client Oriented Focus – Work to anticipate internal and external client needs and has an overriding commitment to client satisfaction.
- Must be innovative and resourceful and optimize use of available resources. Able to develop new approaches for situations in which standard approaches do not apply.
- Must be adaptable and be able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of experience in Accounting, Business Administration or Sales Operations.
Read Full Job Description