Sales Operations Manager
Greater LA Area
About the Position:
As the Sales Operations Manager you’ll play a key role in directing the sales organization toward strategic goals and operational effectiveness set forth by the business. You will partner with our sales team to drive revenue and manage all internal systems used by the organization. In addition, you will create and implement high quality reporting and insights to advise our internal stakeholders to make data-driven decisions.
This role has incredible ability to influence our organization and work cross-functionally with nearly all teams. We’re looking for a team player, who can think quickly on their feet, and can navigate a growing organization to get things done.
ChowNow is the ordering platform dedicated to helping local restaurants grow and compete in a sustainable way. At ChowNow, we’re driven by one purpose: to help local restaurants thrive. By helping diners discover their delicious creations and helping restaurants connect with customers new and old.
ChowNow powers branded online ordering systems for independent restaurants across the US — via restaurants’ own websites, on Facebook and Google pages, through ChowNow-created apps, and via ChowNow’s website— while also providing our restaurant partners key customer insights and marketing support.
We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should, too. We’ve been named a Best Place to Work, have been certified as a Great Place to Work, and have a whole bunch of happy employees on Glassdoor!
This role reports directly to the VP of Sales. No Direct Reports.
Within 1 Month You’ll:
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s New Hire Onboarding Experience)
- Learn the suite of ChowNow products; be able to discuss the ChowNow origin story and be able to strategize with your reps
- Learn the ChowNow Sales process and methodology
- Understand ChowNow’s Salesforce.com instance including reports, dashboards, required data and workflows
- Learn ChowNow’s growth marketing strategy, tools, and campaigns.
- Begin to help our team to actively and effectively nurture leads.
- Work with inside and outside sales teams to develop a more efficient process of prioritizing leads and using Salesforce CRM.
Within 3 Months You’ll:
- Develop, implement, and improve processes for effective and efficient sales operations.
- Partner with the Director of Salesforce to develop and improve reports, dashboards, and supporting process flows to provide reliable, accurate, and timely visibility into our Salesforce.com data.
- Build documentation for existing processes and proactively communicate improvements.
- Be responsible for everything sales data related, from tracking goals and handling sales workflows to creating pipeline visibility and building forecasts.
Within 6 Months You’ll:
- Integrate sales automation techniques, CRM, systems, process optimization, and analytics to support and bolster the overall sales team goals
- Identify team workflow needs and work with other departments to implement process changes and/or new tools
- Collaborate with the VP of Sales to build and test optimized sales playbook workflows.
You Should Apply If:
- You have 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations with a track record of driving strategic decision-making within Sales.
- You have excellent analytical and systems-thinking approaches to problem solving, with proven track record of matching team needs with enablement solutions.
- You have a proficiency in Microsoft Excel/SQL.
- You have experience with Business Intelligence software.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A "Best Place to Work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 6 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. ChowNow is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description