Sales Operations Manager
BloomNation is searching for a Sales Operations Manager (SOM) to help support our sales team as we manage incredible growth and new vertical expansion. The Sales Operations Manager is a highly technical role and will be responsible for assisting sales leadership in driving operational excellence for our sales org by providing insights, improving processes, training our teams and streamlining data collection and reporting across several departments.
Reporting to the Vice President, the SOM will also assist with the day to day administration of Salesforce and operational tasks, as well as own the responsibility of identify key tech stack changes and implementing new solutions. This role will guide our strategy with the intent of consistently increasing sales efficiency and effectiveness.
This role is a high value-add business partner to the sales and marketing departments, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, building efficient processes, delivering valuable insights and managing various sales tools.
More specifically, you will be…
- Recognizing, developing, and implementing process improvements within the Sales organization
- Support our efforts to launch new categories and verticals to achieve our growth goals
- Developing and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for all KPIs
- Managing and maintaining sales process adherence across the org
- Partnering with Sales Leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data
- Providing models, reporting and case-studies for sales leadership
- Managing and maintaining sales data in Salesforce (CRM) and other software programs
- Creating and maintaining Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material
- Building and managing lead attribution systems for the marketing department
- Provide strategic direction for, and evaluating BN's tech stack, implementing changes as needed
- Work with Sales Leadership to build processes and reporting for new verticals and growth initiatives
- Building a team to include sales engineers, Salesforce admin, marketing operations, analysts, interns, etc.
What’s in it for you...
- Equity/Stock options in a profitable and rapidly growing company
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Tons of growth opportunities, with the ability to make an immediate impact and mold your career in tech
- Flexible Schedule with Generous holiday, vacation and sick time.
- Transportation coverage in the form of parking, rideshare, or metro credits
- Fully stocked snack bar, coffee, kombucha, beverages & weekly catered lunches
- Company provided gear & swag (MacBook Pro, t-shirt, sunglasses, etc.)
- Monthly company events and activities
- Work in a fast-paced, fun environment with an eclectic, collaborative and dedicated group of people from all over the world
You will excel if you have...
- Note: This is a technical role, focused on data, reporting and team enablement - not a sales or sales leadership role directly - though you will be part of our sales leadership team and attend/present at leadership meetings.
- 2-3+ years of experience in Sales Operations or Sales Tech Support role.
- High Proficiency with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, SalesLoft (or similar), etc.
- High Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Experience leading training and development meetings
- Clear understanding of building and implementing integrated tech stack tools and data management processes.
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes
- A results and success oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- An ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
- Comfort with autonomy as well as adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change
More about us - BloomNation (bloomnation.com)
BloomNation is a tech company that is disrupting the multi-billion dollar retail floral industry...and beyond.
In 2011, we set out to create the nation's premier network for local businesses to run a successful online E-Commerce business. We have since built industry leading software solutions and e-commerce sites that have helped boost our customers' online revenue by an average of 30% in the first year. In the same way you have seen Uber and AirBnB change consumer behavior, BloomNation has already dramatically changed the way flowers are bought and sent online, and that's just the beginning. As we launch new categories, our platform is poised to change the way businesses dominate their local markets.
- Backed by premier industry investors such as Andreessen Horowitz (AirBnB, Box, Facebook, Lyft, Twitter, etc.), Spark Capital (Tumblr, Upworthy, Warby Parker, etc.), and Crunch Fund (Square, Uber, etc.)
- Named one of BuiltInLA's "Best Startups to Work For" in 2019
- Named one of Entrepreneur’s “5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch” in 2019
- Located one block away from the beach on the world famous 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica
Why join BloomNation?
We are still early enough that equity matters... a lot.
BloomNation has become a hub for Silicon Beach's top talent and we are in the process of scaling our still small (~60 person) team to it’s full potential. Come join us if you are an entrepreneur at heart and want to be a leader in your area of expertise.
If you are passionate, eager, and ready to learn, you will thrive here!