We are the commercial real estate industry’s fastest-growing marketplace, data, and technology platform dedicated to supporting the CRE industry and its stakeholders. We enable commercial real estate professionals to quickly streamline, manage, and grow their businesses using the industry’s most advanced technology. Since launching in 2015, we have quickly become the fastest-growing CRE marketplace and most advanced platform in the industry. Crexi has helped buyers, sellers, and brokers transact business on over 300,000 commercial listings totaling more than $1 Trillion in property value.
Crexi is headquartered in Marina Del Rey, California.
About This Role
We are hiring for our Sales Development team to help us grow! We are expanding our group of high achievers who are excited about the opportunity to speak with commercial real estate brokers and help position the Crexi platform as the best solution for their business. The Sales Development Role is responsible for acquiring new customers and further developing relationships with existing customers in their market.
Applicants should be curious, coachable, adaptable, positive, goal-oriented, creative and possess the ability to think outside of the box, passionate, active listeners, resilient, articulate, and able to communicate concisely, competitive (mostly against themselves), and hard working.
What You’ll Do
- Prospect and find potential clients that meet the ICP within the market
- Qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Nurture the initial stages of a sales process
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails to present the Crexi solution
- Schedule meetings or calls between potential clients and Account Executives
- Utilize technologies such as Salesforce.com, Outreach, Zoom, RingCentral, Jira, and more
Who You Are
- Positive and team-centric attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to enjoy the grind
- Willingness to receive constructive-criticism and improve
- Ability to develop and explore fullest potential – you will be expected to grow
- Ability to meet and exceed established KPI’s (calls, emails, etc.)
- Commercial Real Estate background or work-experience (preferred, not required)
- Rapidly growing startup with a dynamic work environment
- Flexible team structure with ability to progress in career
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Limitless snacks
- Collaborative culture and numerous team activities