Sales Development Representative
Who we are looking for
BloomNation is scaling rapidly and looking for bright, coachable, and incredibly tenacious sales reps who will not only crush their metrics, but add value to our constantly evolving team. We are a unit of like minded individuals who are passionate about partnering with small businesses and sharing in their success.
The bar is high at BloomNation, but we reward performing reps with consistent promotions, a clear, metrics-driven growth path within the company, an uncapped commission structure, career development opportunities, unbeatable office culture, and generous PTO. Top performing reps will be closing accounts within their first 5 months and a full-blown Account Executive by the end of their first year!
Specifically, you will be…
- Participating in our training program to get you up to speed on the industry, our product, sales cycle, and direct competitors
- Developing cold calling stamina and becoming a hunter; prospecting key decision makers and leads
- Excelling in full life-cycle SMB and SaaS selling techniques
- Becoming an industry expert in the massive $35B retail floral space
- Maintaining active engagement with leads until they are qualified for demos
- Partnering with our experienced Account Executives to help fill sales pipelines with aggressive company-wide revenue targets
- Crushing monthly quotas and exceeding expectations
- Conducting weekly one-on-one sessions with Sales Director to receive direct coaching and insight
- Holding yourself and your team accountable as we strive to revolutionize an industry
What’s in it for you...
- Opportunities for promotion every 2-3 months with an average raise of $3,250 to base pay and a $1-2k bonus at each promotion
- If goals are met on time, SDRs can expect to earn ~$58k within their first year in an uncapped commission structure (take it, you deserve it).
- Equity/Stock options in a profitable and rapidly growing company
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 15 days accrued PTO + 6 days accrued sick leave
- Transportation coverage in the form of parking, rideshare, or metro credit
- Fully stocked snack bar & weekly catered lunches
- Company provided gear & swag (MacBook Pro, monitor, t-shirt, sunglasses, etc.)
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate direct impact
- Flowers, flowers, and more flowers!
- Work in a fast-paced, fun environment with an eclectic group of people from all over the world
You will excel if you are...
- A quick problem-solver with an ability to think on your toes
- Inquisitive by nature
- Tech-savvy with a knack for explaining technology to others
- A strong communicator with uncanny organizational and time management skills (efficiency is key)
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and “do what it takes” startup culture
- Unfazed by rejection
- Great at building rapport and establishing relationships
- Hungry and possess a high need for a competition and achievement
**No experience is required. It’s the right drive and mentality that counts!
More about us - BloomNation (bloomnation.com)
BloomNation is the online marketplace that is disrupting the multi-billion dollar retail floral industry. In 2011, we set out to create the nation's premier network for local florists to list, display, and send their unique, handcrafted bouquets to customers across the country. We have since built industry leading software solutions and e-commerce sites that have helped boost our florists online revenue by an average of 30% in the first year. In the same way you have seen Uber and AirBnB change consumer behavior, BloomNation has already dramatically changed the way flowers are bought and sent online, and we have no signs of slowing down.
- Backed by premier industry investors such as Andreessen Horowitz (AirBnB, Box, Facebook, Lyft, Twitter, etc.), Spark Capital (Tumblr, Upworthy, Warby Parker, etc.), and Crunch Fund (Square, Uber, etc.)
- Named one of Entrepreneur’s “5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch”
- Located one block away from the beach on the world famous 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica
Why join BloomNation?...
We are still early enough that equity matters... a lot… BloomNation has become a hub for Silicon Beach's top talent and we are in the process of scaling our still small (~50 person) team to it’s full potential. Come join us if you are an entrepreneur at heart and want to be a leader in your area of expertise.
If you are passionate, eager, and easy to work with, you will thrive here.