Sales Development Manager at Emotive.io
As the Sales Development Manager for Emotive, you will build and manage a team of Sales Development Representatives. You will maximize the sales team’s potential by motivating and coaching the SDRs to hit sales goals, achieve career growth, and develop professionally. This is an opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company and be responsible for executing key components of our revenue growth strategy.How You Will Contribute:
- Build, manage and develop our team of SDRs; train on existing outreach tactics, time management, objection handling, prospecting tactics, Salesforce and active listening skills
- Improve and build efficient and successful processes in Salesforce/Outreach for outbound and inbound cadences
- Drive operational excellence through constant process innovation and creative incentives
- Help develop career paths for SDRs to further their professional growth
- Own and maintain ongoing analysis of inbound and outbound lead generation performance/efficacy with core metrics, presenting to Executive leadership on progress
- Partner with Marketing and Product to leverage data and better inform SDR team strategy, including segmentation and personalized outreach to support company-wide marketing campaigns with consistent and efficient customer information exchange
- Be accountable for goal achievements across the team
- Partner with additional Sales leadership to strategize and optimize entire sales pipeline activity while working to improve lead conversion rates and build pipeline
- 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS Sales
- 1+ years of management experience in B2B SaaS Sales
- Proven track record establishing, achieving or exceeding measurable goals
- Experience building/managing an inside SDR team as well as an outsourced team
- In-depth knowledge and experience in sales methodologies, with excellent closing and negotiating skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and an ability to effectively communicate and influence others
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Experience using CRM and automation platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, SalesLoft, Outreach, etc.)
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility- you’re willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic
- Can perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, and new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction; self-directed and resourceful
- Tech-savvy, personable with natural problem-solving abilities and demonstrated discretion and ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot and solve complex problems in a fast-paced, data-driven, metrics-oriented environment
At Emotive, our vision is an internet that is more human. Since our launch in 2018, Emotive has become the product of choice for over 500+ eCommerce companies to drive more sales and build more personal relationships with customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in Los Angeles. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!Benefits:
Emotive offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, 401K matching, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.Diversity & Inclusion at Emotive
Emotive is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.