RVP, Sofware Cloud Alliances and Solution Provider Channel at BlackLine
- Responsible for developing a robust and growing business with a selected group of strategic Software, Cloud alliance partners and Solution Provider Partners globally
- Drive Software & Cloud Alliances and Solution Provider revenue to achieve or exceed BlackLine's revenue goals globally
- Develop partnership strategy aligned with overall GTM objectives
- Define mutually agreed outcomes / metrics and obtain partner commitments around business development, marketing and sales
- Develop and execute well-defined, revenue-driving programs in cooperation with the partner network and BlackLine's regional sales leaders and other BlackLine stakeholders (Products, Marketing, M&A teams)
- Establish programs and processes to enable growth of these types of partnerships
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Software and Cloud Alliances:
- Create a comprehensive program to identify, recruit and execute Software (ISV) and Cloud partnerships, based on feedback from the BlackLine Field, Product, Marketing and M&A teams.
- Drive Go-To-Market (GTM) programs with select partners to generate pipeline through different motions based on the specific partnership: Referral, Co-Sell, Resell, etc.
- Closely collaborate with the BlackLine Products organization to craft a partner ecosystem that complements BlackLine's capabilities: adjacent product areas, connectors, platforms, data sources, ERPs, Cloud Hyperscalers, etc.
- Build and nurture C-Level relationships across top partners
- Create Software partners Validation program to confirm that third party ISV connectors to BlackLine are of the highest quality for customer deployment
- Attain/exceed partner ACV global quota (resell, referral, influence)
- Solution Providers (Channel):
- Evolve Solution Provider Program to the next level of quality, partner self-sufficiency, customer success and revenue results
- Ensure that all recruited Solution Providers are committed to driving revenue, and that they have quality resources to generate pipeline, demonstrate the product, sell, implement and deliver customer success services
- Recruit, enable and activate high quality Solution Provider partners for North America Mid-Market, Emerging Markets and other strategic markets
- Create and monitor yearly business plans with all Solution Providers
- Collaborate with Partner Enablement team to ensure partners have all required self-service training and certifications across all prospect/customer touch points
- Proactively drive demand generation and pipeline through Solution Providers
- Setup the right infrastructure to scale the program and Solution Provider partners to significant growth over the next few years
Years of Experience in Related Field: 15+
Education: Bachelor's degree, Masters preferred
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Microsoft Office or equivalent
- Willingness to travel globally on as-needed basis
- 15+ years' experience in Partner / Alliance Management managing ISV partners and Channel partners (Solution Providers, VARs, resellers, etc.)
- 5+ years' experience in finance/accounting related business experience preferred
- Understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation processes and key performance indicators/value drivers for Channel types of partnerships
- Track record of delivering measurable results, regularly meeting or exceeding targets.
- Superior ability to build and maintain positive working relationships.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and project management skills. Ability to quickly analyze and apply relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams to increase program ROI and effectiveness.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; ability to focus and execute in a rapidly changing environment, take charge and make things happen. Self-starter, with strong work ethic and personal drive and character qualities that match with company core values and inspires others to follow and act