Regional Vice President, Enterprise Sales - West at TigerConnect
TITLE: Regional VP, Enterprise Sales (West)
REPORTS TO: SVP, Sales
At TigerConnect, we’re on a mission to transform and improve communication and workflow in hospitals and the healthcare industry overall. This is without a doubt a tall task, but one that we believe is possible with the right group of dedicated, thoughtful trailblazers. Today some of the largest health systems rely on TigerConnect to send millions of messages every day, and to sleep well at night knowing their messages are safe. We’re a fun, hungry, innovative group of people who are passionate about transforming the way individuals and organizations communicate.
Our Sales team is looking for a Regional Vice President, Enterprise Sales to mentor and lead a team of Sales Directors focused on the western US territory. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience selling healthcare SaaS solutions, leading a sales team and who is looking for an opportunity to own a large and impactful territory. The successful candidate will be responsible for improving, retaining and growing revenue across the regional footprint and providing the best support to members of the operations and sales team.
What you'll own
- Define goals and strategy to drive recurring revenue from new and expansion customers in the west-coast enterprise market
- Contribute to the development of overall company and department strategy
- Build and nurture an exemplary sales team and maintain a customer-focused, fast-paced and team-oriented culture
- Work with Sales Operations to track, measure and report on sales effectiveness and adjust programs and strategies as necessary; Maintain and provide quarter by quarter metrics on sales performance
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure messaging alignment and operational coordination
- Create a predictable sales model that enables accurate forecasting on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Act independently to determine long term objectives and discover business issues and opportunities
- Work with finance and product management functions to develop pricing and discount policies and procedures
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around our service to target partners
- Maintain visibility into sales team focus and pipeline to build accurate forecasts and provide visibility into future roadblocks
What you’ll need
- 10+ years progressively responsible sales experience; including at least 4 years of sales leadership experience managing a team of quota carrying sales executives
- Extensive experience and a consistent and proven record of success selling SaaS based solutions using a consultative sales approach with hospital C-suite, and clinical leadership
- Experience in negotiating complex, whole solution deals
- BA/BS required, MBA or graduate degree is a plus
What you bring to the table
- Intimate knowledge of healthcare technology industry and competitive landscape Confidence, and high energy, passion for solving complex business problems
- Excellent analytical skills, solid business acumen
- Exceptional degree of critical thinking and innovation in developing new concepts, theories and products to address the most complex and strategic issues
- Dynamic leadership ability including coaching and mentoring your team
- Excellent planning, forecasting, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Experience directing unusually complex, cross-functional projects of significant scope
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Resilience and a strong drive for results
- Consultative style, a trusted advisor to customers and colleagues
- Exceptional executive presence and comfort engaging at all levels of your customers organization
Who We Are:
TigerConnect is healthcare’s most widely adopted communication platform – uniquely modernizing care collaboration among doctors, nurses, care teams, and patients. TigerConnect is the only solution that combines a consumer-like user experience for both clinical and patient communication with serious security, privacy, and clinical workflow requirements that today’s healthcare organizations demand. TigerConnect accelerates productivity, reduces costs, and improves patient outcomes. Trusted by more than 7,000 healthcare organizations, TigerConnect maintains 99.99% verifiable uptime and processes more than 10 million messages each day. We are recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, Best Places to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019) and Built In LA’s 2021 Best Places to Work, Best Midsize Companies to Work, Best Paying Companies and Best Perks & Benefits.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.