Regional Sales Manager
Greater LA Area
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager who has experience building, coaching and developing teams that boost the results of the sales organization. Help us scale our sales organization as we head into this next season of growth!
About the Team:
At ChowNow, we are passionate about serving the needs of over 8,000 restaurants to help them compete in an increasingly technical world. Our team works on products focused on restaurant clients and their diners (who transact over $1,000,000 daily on the ChowNow platform).
We believe positive relationships make our team able to do more with less. You will collaborate, learn, teach, and experiment with new approaches to getting big things done together.
We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too. We’ve been named a Best Place to Work, have been certified as a Great Place to Work, and have a whole bunch of happy employees on Glassdoor.
About the Position:
As the Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for training, coaching and monitoring the performance of a team of 7-10 highly motivated Territory Managers within the West Coast Region. You will be responsible for helping them drive results and achieve a higher level of mastery of their role. You will partner with our Marketing, Restaurant Success, and Finance teams to continue to empower their reps and close more and more revenue each month. You will also play a key role in the recruiting, hiring and training of new people on your team.
This position requires 75% travel.
Reports to Director of Outside Sales; direct reports include 7- 10 Territory Managers.
Within 30 Days You’ll:
- Successfully complete New Hire and Management Training
- Fully understand and be able to demonstrate the ChowNow platform
- Meet and get to know the West Coast Territory team
- Understand ChowNow’s Salesforce instance, KPIs, goals and past performance
- Be familiar with company and sales team OKR’s
- Have a working knowledge of sales territories and rules of engagement
Within 90 Days You’ll:
- Have your team achieving 100% of monthly goal
- Create your team and individual OKR’s
- Spend one week in market with each person on your team
Within 6 Months You’ll:
- Increase sales per rep by 10%
- Develop method for forecasting monthly
- Propose ideas for ongoing learning and sales programs
- Create content for sales training
Within 1 Year You’ll:
- Grow and maintain a team of 10 Territory Managers
- Have your team at 120% of goal and 90% of individuals are meeting goals
- Achieve 95% launch rate
- Providing constructive feedback to push the outside sales team forward
You Should Apply If:
- You have operational supervisory/management experience, with a demonstrated success supervising and coaching teams of 5 - 10
- You have knowledge of Salesforce and Google Docs, and are comfortable learning and using new software applications
- You’ve been recognized for meeting/exceeding sales expectations
- You’re very detail-oriented while still able to see the big picture.
- You enjoy traveling and are willing to travel extensively for business, including some weekends and evenings
- You believe that "fun" is part of the work experience
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A "best place to work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- Open Vacation Policy; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- Six weeks of fully paid primary parental leave and two weeks secondary leave.
- Employer contributing student loan assistance program
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap
Read Full Job Description