Regional Sales Director (Midwest) at Artera (Greater LA Area, CA or Remote)
Our Mission: Make healthcare #1 in customer service.
What We Deliver: Artera (formerly WELL Health®) is the patient communication platform that delivers happier staff, healthier patients, and more profitable organizations. We enable two-way conversations between patients and their healthcare teams through secure, multilingual messaging across multiple channels – including text, email, and telephone. By unifying disjointed touchpoints into a single, intuitive channel, Artera fuels connected patient experiences and empowers organizations to deliver the best customer service imaginable.
Our Impact: Artera helps 500+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 40+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, Artera was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers, as well as being named one of Deloitte’s Fast 500 (#133). Artera was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In in 2022, and has been ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies for three consecutive years.
Artera’s Sales organization is seeking an experienced Regional Sales Director to sell to our Enterprise prospects. You would join a team of talented Regional Sales Directors. This role is an individual contributor role; this role will not have any direct reports.
You will be responsible for full lifecycle sales into highly strategic named accounts. You will have an understanding of the healthcare vertical, ability to maintain C-level relationships, and seven-figure deal experience. This is a quota-carrying position and travel will be required (50%-75%).
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong background in healthcare technology sales that is looking for a new role at a high-growth startup.
- Meet and exceed personal quota for net new business and for upsell of existing accounts in assigned territory
- Manage your assigned territory, pipeline, forecast, and keep Salesforce and other tech stack systems updated
- Self-source prospects and convert them to pipeline
- Develop and execute target account strategy for top 1000 medical groups and health systems alongside Artera senior management
- Structure and negotiate business terms and contracts with line-of-business, procurement, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Conduct conversations with multiple stakeholders within the C-suite to sell against Profit/Loss through engaging presentations
- Close and expand revenue within designated accounts to achieve Artera’s strategic objectives and quotas
- Manage all steps of the sales cycle following company sales processes
- Critical: Experience with healthcare sales; 6-10+ years
- Critical: Proven track record of selling SaaS products into healthcare Enterprise clients, and experience with negotiation and value-selling
- 8+ years of demonstrated successful software sales; proven experience identifying and closing six/seven figure contracts
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proven history of over-quota achievement
- Results-oriented, optimistic, and inquisitive
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Startup experience
Artera is Santa Barbara, CA based and remote friendly. Strong preference for candidates based in one of the following US states: PA, ND, SD, NE, KS, MN, WI, IA, MO. #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
WORKING AT ARTERA
- Company benefits - Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), flexible spending accounts, company paid life insurance, company paid short-term & long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, company equity, voluntary benefits, 401(k) and more!
- Career development - Mentorship program, manager development cohorts, employee development funds.
- Generous time off - Company holidays, wellness days, and flexible time off.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) - We believe that everyone should belong at their workplace. Our ERGs are available for identifying employees or allies to join.
Actual base salary will depend on experience, skills, education, geographic location, and/or internal equity.
$121,500 - $155,000 base + variable
Interested in learning more? Please visit our LinkedIn page or our Life at Artera Instagram (@artera_io) to hear from our employees about working at Artera.
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Artera is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at Artera are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. Artera is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. Artera is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; Artera will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.