ServiceTitan’s Platform Manager is an integral, highly-visible role to ensure the success of the Platform team at ServiceTitan. S/he will help explore, validate, and launch new initiatives for the company. This individual has a well-rounded background, drawing key elements from roles such as Strategy, Product, and Business Development. The ideal candidate has strong core skills in project management, financial modeling, communications (both written and verbal), and can lead executive level discussions with potential partners. We are looking for a candidate who is highly motivated to drive new business lines for ServiceTitan from beginning to end. Additionally, s/he is an effective partner to our customers and works in strong collaboration with our Product, Product Marketing, and Customer Success teams
What you’ll do
- Identify, evaluate, and launch new partnerships or initiatives that generate new business opportunities or complement existing ServiceTitan offerings
- Lead the partnership and deal process from partner assessment, relationship building, to post-deal program management
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analyses through business cases, financial models, and related deliverables. Size revenue opportunities and growth potential for all initiatives, while prioritizing partner activities accordingly
- Develop project plans and schedules from inception to completion. Regularly communicate project updates and status of key milestones to internal stakeholders
- Research and maintain business landscape knowledge of key partners and trends
- Collaborate with Product, Product Marketing, and Customer Success to drive adoption, optimize processes, and build new features over time.
What you’ll need
- Minimum 3-6 years total work experience in management consulting, business operations, or similar experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Strong understanding of technology and how various solutions interact (e.g. APIs)
- Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative financial analysis (high proficiency with Excel)
- Comfort with ambiguity and a dynamic working environment; Know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional communication, with ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels across multiple functions
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Los Angeles
- You will have the opportunity to grow in both skill and responsibility as the company scales.
- You will work directly with the executive and management teams of the world’s leading service businesses.
- Your work will matter and make a noticeable impact for your co-workers and customers.
- Flexible vacation policy, free lunch every day, snacks and munchies, team outings and many more perks
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.