Route is a one-click premium shopping experience for online ordering, and the only way to view all of your online orders, from any merchant, in one place. Online shoppers can insure and visually track everything they order online in one centralized app. Route is the way modern retailers interact, engage, and delight their customers’ post-purchase.
Our mission is to help the people see, share and discover the world’s products. We create a space where e-commerce merchants from boutique brands to household names are showcased in a way like never before. With offices in both Silicon Slopes, Utah (HQ) and Santa Monica, California, Route embodies a creative lifestyle partnered with innovative tech to build a one of a kind global brand.
Route is looking for a proven and motivated Partnerships Manager who has experience finding, developing, and maintaining successful ecommerce partnerships. As a Partnerships Manager, you will seek out opportunities within different partner segments as assigned, including but not limited to agencies, system integrators, logistics partners, platforms, and solution providers. You will work closely with Partnerships, Marketing, and Sales teams to ensure cross-functional collaboration and success. You will shepherd partner accounts through a signed agreement, and then maintain successful relationships with your partners through onboarding, integration, co-marketing, and referral activities.
- Identify, prospect, recruit, and win new partnership agreements
- Determine and prioritize the appropriate mix of partner benefits, incentives, implementations, and co-marketing opportunities necessary to win a lucrative partnership deal
- Develop successful relationships with target partners based on appropriate and strategically beneficial co-marketing opportunities, integrations, and, onboarding, and referral programs
- 2+ years partner sales/business development experience working within an ecommerce partner ecosystem
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance preferred
- Strong background in eCommerce and/or strategic partnerships
- Excellent and professional communication skills and ability to be diplomatic in difficult or stressful situations
- Financially motivated and can immediately recognize a world-class opportunity
- Good negotiation skills to be comfortable telling partners "no" when necessary but also advocate internally for the partner
- Prefer strong existing relationships with ecommerce partners and the ability to hit the ground running
- Strong critical thinking skills and a creative approach to penetrating new accounts and to address issues with out-of-the-box solutions
- Motivated, self-starter, team player; ability to work in a high energy sales environment
- Proficiency in working with forecasts, revenue models, and other business calculations
- Ability to travel domestically up to 20%
Route offers an array of benefits including generous salaries + uncapped commission potential, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, and an unlimited PTO policy.
Route is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.