GoGuardian is on a mission to transform education by helping to protect students in the digital space from harmful and distracting content and supporting their mental health. We partner with schools to identify learning patterns and maximize the academic potential of every student. With GoGuardian, educators can engage students with more effective resources while also promoting online accessibility in the most applicable way for their school population.
While this job posting uses "El Segundo, CA" as the location, please note this role is currently being recruited for remote work or reporting to headquarters if within commuting distance.
The Mid-Market Account Manager - Direct is responsible for managing the renewal & expansion of current GoGuardian platform customers. You will proactively engage with clients to build relationships, identify and mitigate churn risk, and discover, nurture, and close expansion opportunities. You will have the support of a counterpart in customer success to ensure your clients are properly onboarded and have healthy product usage.
What You'll Do
- Ensure that clients are realizing value in their Platform subscription to manage and close renewals at a high rate working directly with our clients
- Identify opportunities to expand additional products to help clients meet their goals
- Actively manage your pipeline within SFDC and maintain a high level of accuracy in opportunity management
- Be measured against a renewal & expansion quota on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Aim to provide a delightful experience in every customer interaction
- Provide customers with product training, strategic guidance, and ongoing best practices
Who You Are
- 3+ years’ experience in an account management, customer success, or sales role within the B2B SaaS space
- Empathetic listener with a strong focus on serving the customer
- Excellent time-management skills
- Experience with SFDC, Slack, SalesLoft is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work with current and potential customers
- Team-player mentality and adaptability are a must
- Self-motivated, persuasive, and eager to learn and grow
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.