Media Sales Manager
Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Media Sales Manager who will focus on top-tier brands and agencies to bring on new business. We offer uncapped commission and a product that gets results for clients, in a company that values empathy, passion, and intellectual curiosity.
In this job you will:
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads to drive RFPs and IOs
- Build relationships with brand and performance focused agency contacts and explain the power of Taboola’s native, choice-based advertising platform
- Work with sales planning team to build and present proposals to your pipeline of new business prospects
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations, ensure successful campaign delivery and help set the expectation for future potential growth
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Experience selling digital media with a focus on performance, and a focus on new business
- Demonstrated experience consistently meeting or exceeding target goals, hunting for deals, navigating organizational hierarchies and engaging VP and C-level executives to close business
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Understanding of performance and branding campaigns
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.