Marketing Development Representative
We are looking for an ambitious and talented demand generation superstar to maximize the effectiveness of Beyond Limits’ marketing efforts and help drive new revenue.
As a member of the Sales Operation Team, the Marketing Development Representative helps generate new business opportunities by identifying and converting warm leads into qualified opportunities through targeted marketing campaigns. Working as a liaison between the enterprise sales and marketing teams, the Marketing Development Representative is crucial in driving new business opportunities for Beyond Limits.
- Highly visible position that will help support the sales organization by developing qualified leads that generates sales pipeline. Become an expert in the Beyond Limits product. Hone and effectively communicate our product pitch within the narrative set by our marketing team.
- Highly visible position that will help support the sales organization by developing qualified leads that generates sales pipeline. Become an expert on the Beyond Limits product line. Hone and effectively communicate our product pitch within the narrative set by our marketing team
- Nurture sales inquiries and identify opportunities that meet the minimum qualification criteria for sales.
- Perform outbound sales activities such as cold emails, phone calls, lead follow-up and opportunity qualifications.
- Set up qualified meetings for the enterprise sales team. Meet or exceed activity metrics for outbound calls, appointments set, opportunities added and prospecting time.
- Conduct secondary research, including finding information from industry associations, statisticians, and marketing experts.
- Present effectively to prospects, including C-level executives. Manage and track leads using a CRM while maintaining accurate and up to date records.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 3+ years demand generation or inside sales experience, preferably with a technology or startup organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills over the phone and email. Professional, determined, and results oriented
- Positive attitude, team oriented, and a self-starter. Ability to accurately determine lead qualifications based upon established criteria
- Experience with key software applications (Salesforce CRM, marketing automation or dialing software is a plus)
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence company with a technology legacy in Space Exploration. A spinoff of NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab and Caltech, Beyond Limits provides advanced intelligence solutions that go far beyond conventional AI. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides autonomous reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.