At GoGuardian, we’re helping share the future of digital learning by providing educators, students, and schools with tools to create engaging and equitable learning environments. Together, we build innovative solutions to empower students, deliver insights, and encourage experimentation. With employees around the globe, we’re committed to building a culture of inclusivity, curiosity, and courage. GoGuardian’s growth is fast and ever-evolving, and our teams are growing along with it — always ready to experiment and learn.
While this job posting uses "El Segundo, CA" as the location, please note this role is currently being recruited for remote work or reporting to headquarters if within commuting distance.
As an Account Executive, you’ll be trained and developed in managing the full sales cycle for individual sites at our largest district accounts--think Chicago Public Schools or Los Angeles Unified--from prospecting to closing and cross-selling among existing users. You’ll not only learn our product and sales process, but work with a team of highly motivated reps and leaders to effectively grow GoGuardian’s presence in your districts. Finally, you’ll learn about a growing market that makes a positive difference in the world.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented, and strong communicator to join our sales team. No experience in edtech, a closing role in sales or prospect? Apply anyway. We hire for characteristics and values more than skills or experience.
What You'll Do
- Grow GoGuardian’s impact in your districts by having consultative conversations around our solutions
- Guide new clients through the full sales life-cycle for inside sales accounts including discovery, demo, and negotiation. You’ll be trained to own it all!
- Collaborate with our brilliant business development team to optimize outbound sales’ efforts in your market Working with a team of incredible reps to come up with creative solutions to hit your goal
- Develop predictable revenue in your territory by maintaining data integrity of accounts within Salesforce
- Proactively reach out to prospective clients & accounts to build your own book of business using established best practices and your own ideas
Who You Are
- Team-player mentality and adaptability are a must
- Self-motivated, persuasive, and eager to learn and grow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work with current and potential customers
- Proven track record of success with measurable outcomes
- 2+ years experience of selling/customer-facing role preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce, Slack, SalesLoft, SaaS is a plus.
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.