GTM Operations Manager-AMO at BlackLine
The GTM Operations team is responsible for helping to define the strategy and operations for a best-in-class sales team. You will partner directly with the Global Account Management sales team to execute and drive efficiency across key processes. You will think strategically, but also follow through in execution and operations. This position will assist with renewal, add-on business and cancellations process in support of the Global Account Management sales team.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Be an active participant in renewal and strategy meetings between GTM Operations and Sales Representatives.
- Recognize, develop, and implement process improvements.
- Provide modeling, research, and analytics to assist Sales Representatives with client negotiations.
- Document business requirements for enhancements to existing systems and new applications; prioritize and communicate business needs to GTM Operations management.
- Establish and maintain on-going and effective communication with Sales Representatives and Management.
- Ensure sales process adherence is always maintained.
- Responsible for subscription renewal, amendment, and cancellation processes.
- Assist Sales Representatives with creation of renewal, amendment, and add-on business quoting.
- Manage and maintain sales data in Salesforce.com and other software programs.
- Assist with the on-boarding and training of operational processes for new Sales Representatives.
- Work with the Sales Tools team to maintain and enhance reporting from Salesforce.com.
- Become a subject matter expert in software tools such as but not limited to Salesforce.com, Gainsight, Zuora and other SaaS based tools.
- Help ensure team provides world class internal support to the AMO Sales Representatives through timely communication of changes and supporting field enablement.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Years of Experience in Related Field: 3+
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Competent in Salesforce.com reporting and dashboards
- Proven track record of learning advanced analytical software
- Understanding of billing and ERP software and processes
- Good background in report preparation and analysis
- Proficient with Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the GTM Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives.
- Must be innovative and resourceful and optimize use of available resources. Able to develop new approaches for situations in which standard approaches do not apply.
- Ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner.
- Strong team player, results oriented, metrics driven and capable of working in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Highly motivated individual with demonstrated initiative, independence, and adaptability.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience in Accounting, Business Administration or Sales Operations.
Work is primarily sedentary in nature; no special demands are required.