Enterprise Inside Sales Representative
As an Enterprise Inside Sales Rep you will focus on expanding accounts in the enterprise space by focusing on each line of business. You will join a highly motivated, energetic sales team that takes pride in landing new customers, running strategic sales cycles and delivering the Miro value proposition to a wide base of accounts across various industries.The Inside Sales Representative is an ambitious and organized professional who will drive expansion in our accounts by leveraging existing relationships in our installed base today. You will be skilled at using research to gain insight into customer challenges, identifying key stakeholders, and challenge customers' thinking about how Miro can transform the way theISR businesses work. Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being Miro product experts and consulting with customers to identify the ISR needs and pain points.
The Inside Sales team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy and presents an outstanding opportunity to learn fundamental sales skills in preparation for an exciting career in enterprise software sales. We work extremely hard, but also prioritize our fun, collaborative and well-balanced culture. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful!What you’ll do
- Partner with our sales team to help land and expand within existing installed base
- Build account action plans to help define appropriate expansion strategies
- Reach out to new trials/users within customers to expand use cases and drive more revenue
- Work with marketing on executing campaigns
- You will master the art of discovery, and inspire new use cases where Miro can solve our customer’s challenges.
- Be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data in our CRM to drive the strategy for our future growth
- Use a variety of methods (Email, phone, social media) to engage prospects, users and decision makers
- Achieve monthly/quarterly quotas of pipeline and closed business.
- 2+ years of sales experience within SAAS
- Strong prospecting, territory planning, and team-selling experience
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Bachelor degree from a competitive university
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to grow rapport and relationships with potential clients
- You have a great attitude that can maneuver through ambiguity and ability to work and collaborative with a growing team
- You are curious: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
- You are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Miro by growing our sales pipeline. You have a “can do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Brand new DTLA office, and brand new Austin office coming soon!
- Team outings
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8,000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!