Enterprise Account Executive, Northeast at WELL Health
ABOUT WELL HEALTH
Our Mission: Make healthcare the gold standard in customer service.
What We Deliver: WELL™ Health is a SaaS digital health leader in patient communications and the 2021 Best in KLAS winner in Patient Outreach. WELL Health’s intelligent communications hub is the only two-way digital health solution engaging patients throughout their entire care experience. WELL Health enables conversations between patients and their providers through secure, multilingual messaging in the patient’s preferred communications channel: texting, email, telephone, and live chat. By unifying and automating disjointed communications, WELL Health helps healthcare organizations drive more patient visits, build exceptional patient loyalty, and reduce staffing costs, frustration and turnover.
Our Impact: WELL Health helps 200k+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 30+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, WELL Health was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers and was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In LA. Additionally, WELL is proud to recently be named #484 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies. In 2020, WELL Health was named among the Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare.
WELL’s Sales organization is seeking an experienced Account Executive to sell to our Enterprise prospects. You would join a team of talented Enterprise Account Executives. This role is an individual contributor role; this role will not have any direct reports.
You will be responsible for full lifecycle sales into highly strategic named accounts. You will have an understanding of the healthcare vertical, ability to maintain C-level relationships, and seven-figure deal experience. This is a quota-carrying position and travel will be required (once travel resumes).
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong background in healthcare technology sales that is looking for a new role at a high-growth startup.
- Meet and exceed personal quota for net new business and for upsell of existing accounts in assigned territory
- Manage your assigned territory, pipeline, forecast, and keep Salesforce and other tech stack systems updated
- Self-source prospects and convert them to pipeline
- Develop and execute target account strategy for top 1000 medical groups and health systems alongside WELL senior management
- Structure and negotiate business terms and contracts with line-of-business, procurement, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Conduct conversations with multiple stakeholders within the C-suite to sell against Profit/Loss through engaging presentations
- Close and expand revenue within designated accounts to achieve WELL’s strategic objectives and quotas
- Manage all steps of the sales cycle following company sales processes
- Critical: Experience with healthcare sales; 5+ years preferred
- Critical: Proven track record of selling software into healthcare Enterprise clients, and experience with negotiation and value-selling
- 8+ years of demonstrated successful software sales; proven experience identifying and closing six figure contracts
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proven history of over-quota achievement
- Results-oriented, optimistic, and inquisitive
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Startup experience
- SaaS sales experience
WELL™ is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. Today, all WELL™ positions are remote, and we are looking forward to when our company returns to in-office work. For this role, we are open to candidates that are looking for a permanently remote role located in the Northeast Region of the United States, or has experience working with this Region. #LI-Remote
WORKING AT WELL
- Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
- Employee equity groups – 11 groups available for all to join. Black & Latinx, Women, LGBTQ+, Disability, and many more!
- Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- Santa Barbara office perks – dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, light-filled space, standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
- Company perks and benefits – MacBook Pro provided, unlimited PTO, generous equity package and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision).
Interested in learning more? Please visit our LinkedIn page or our Life at WELL Instagram (@wellhealthinc). To hear firsthand what it’s like to work at WELL, please view this team video.
COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
WELL Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL Health are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. WELL Health is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL Health is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL Health will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Candidates should be aware that WELL Health currently maintains a policy requiring all employees (Resident, Mobile and Remote) to be fully vaccinated. New employees should be fully vaccinated by their start date. WELL Health is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.