At GoGuardian, we’re helping share the future of digital learning by providing educators, students, and schools with tools to create engaging and equitable learning environments. Together, we build innovative solutions to empower students, deliver insights, and encourage experimentation. With employees around the globe, we’re committed to building a culture of inclusivity, curiosity, and courage. GoGuardian’s growth is fast and ever-evolving, and our teams are growing along with it — always ready to experiment and learn.
While this job posting uses "El Segundo, CA" as the location, please note this role is currently being recruited for remote work or reporting to headquarters if within commuting distance.
As an Enablement Partner - Development, you’ll be the enablement lead for our top-of-funnel teams. Your role will be vital in ensuring that business development representatives and sales development representatives have all the tools, skills, and knowledge they need to meet their goals. You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders to identify and standardize best practices, conduct training and coaching, and ensure process optimizations. We’re looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented, and learning-focused individual who is passionate about driving the success of others.
What You'll Do
- Design and execute onboarding experiences for BDRs and SDRs to ensure new hires are able to quickly and effectively qualify leads
- Partner with managers to identify learning and development needs within and across teams
- Design and implement learning initiatives - both self-paced and instructor-led - for BDRs and SDRs, including soft skills, sales methodology, product certification, and process fidelity
- Coach BDRs and SDRs in best practices to support the achievement of team and individual goals
- Partner with enablement team members and managers to ensure all tools and processes are optimized and documented accurately
Who You Are
- 3+ years Experience in SaaS Enablement with proven track record
- Strong understanding of account management role and KPIs
- Strong communicator with experience designing/delivering learning for adults
- Able to lead through informal authority; comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- Self-starter, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Collaborative, team player with a strong focus on delivering to have an impact
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.