Director, Sales Operations
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization's planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force territories and quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated.
- Works to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned and completed in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Implements enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams. Monitors the assigned sales organization's compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization supported.
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Works with cross-functional departments (Accounting, Finance, Legal, Human Resources, etc.) to ensure efficient go-to-market operations.
- Document sales policies and procedures.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
- Train, coach, and develop direct reports.
- BA/BS in Business, Computer Science, related discipline, or equivalent in training and experience
- 10 years work experience in Finance, Sales Operations, Product Management, or other appropriate background
- Successful history of hiring, developing, and growing a team
- Outstanding collaboration skills, with proven ability to work with multiple stakeholders across business lines to accomplish shared goals and manage expectations
- Excellent technical skills required including experience with database collection and structure
- Strong project management & financial modeling skills
- Strong written and verbal skills as well as interpersonal skills; ability to communicate about technical matters in layman's terms as well as clearly articulate thoughts, vision and direction
- Excellent work ethic and successful record of on-time project delivery
- Ability to deliver a high degree of customer satisfaction to clients
- Self-starter capable of balancing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional judgment & solution-oriented problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel 20%, including internationally
- Highly motivated and driven personality, passion to make a difference – can-do attitude!