The Director of Sales Enablement is responsible for supporting our Go-To-Market teams with the knowledge, tools, content, resources, programs and training to unlock our ultimate sales potential. This leader will operationalize and bring sophisticated Enablement Programs that will support our hyper-growth BDR and AE teams in time to productivity, increase in close rates, increase in competitive win rate, and higher revenue per headcount. This individual will own a team, and will be responsible for the growth and expansion of enablement to support all functional needs, both domestically and internationally. This role will report directly to our VP of Sales and will partner with Sales Operations to understand the GTM march and will work closely with Customer Success Enablement to ensure best practices are shared across our organization.
What You'll Do:
- Own the GTM Sales Enablement Strategy, including sales team development, onboarding and continuous training programs.
- Optimize the sales playbook for the business to follow throughout prospecting, negotiation and onboarding phases
- Work closely with marketing and our internal content team(s) to build and deliver content to educate sales team and advance deals such as case studies, product collateral, presentation material, ROI tools, reference accounts, competitive analysis, and battle cards, etc
- Work closely with sales management to assess, refine and manage role-based onboarding and ramp programs for BDRs and AEs
- Monitor new hire progress toward achieving ramp milestones.
- Working closely with Marketing to manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need
- Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices along with KPIs to measure the enablement team’s success.
- In collaboration with Marketing and Product teams, ensure that sales teams are ready to position and sell new products and releases prior to launch
- Train customer-facing teams on financial close management products and technology; enhance their skills in consultative selling, uncovering business pains, and painting a vision of FloQast as the solution
- Build a vendor repository for additional resources to utilize for specific training needs.
- Ongoing training via role-playing, call/meeting feedback and sales certification program.
What You'll Bring:
- 5-8 years experience in Sales Enablement, leading teams and supporting the Sales Function
- Prior experience in software, especially SaaS environments.
- Experience utilizing technologies such as Saleshood or Showpad, or like products.
- Experience administering Sandler Sales Training frameworks.
- Experience as a BDR and/or AE a plus
- Member of Sales Enablement Society a plus
- Highly energetic, positive and enthusiastic operational leader with strong interpersonal skills and collaborative orientation
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and strong sense of ownership and urgency, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment, often with changing priorities
- Proactive problem solver; detail-oriented, self-motivated
- A trainer at heart, a leader who has a passion for enablement.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
Recognized as a 2020 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants to work smarter, not harder. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,400 accounting teams, including those at Twilio, Instacart, Zoom and The Golden State Warriors—and proud to be rated #1 across all user review sites. By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just going home on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests or other workflows such as the month-end close, financial reporting or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them work smarter. Learn more at floqast.com.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check us out on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
-Named Inc's Best Workplaces in 2021
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.
If you are a Colorado, Connecticut, or New York City resident, please contact us by emailing [email protected] to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email