Director, Revenue Operations at WELL Health
ABOUT WELL HEALTH
Our Mission: Make healthcare the gold standard in customer service.
What We Deliver: WELL™ Health is a SaaS digital health leader in patient communications and the 2021 Best in KLAS winner in Patient Outreach. WELL Health’s intelligent communications hub is the only two-way digital health solution engaging patients throughout their entire care experience. WELL Health enables conversations between patients and their providers through secure, multilingual messaging in the patient’s preferred communications channel: texting, email, telephone, and live chat. By unifying and automating disjointed communications, WELL Health helps healthcare organizations drive more patient visits, build exceptional patient loyalty, and reduce staffing costs, frustration and turnover.
Our Impact: WELL Health helps 200k+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 30+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, WELL Health was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers and was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In LA. Additionally, WELL Health is proud to recently be named #484 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies. In 2020, WELL Health was named among the Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare.
The Director of Sales Operations holds the responsibility for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization. The Director is a proactive leader who uses strong business acumen and analytic skills to drive sales success. Responsibilities include budget management, planning, reporting, quota setting, sales process optimization, and sales program implementation. Reporting to the VP of RevOps, the Director has direct reports.
- In partnership with Sales leadership defines processes, measurement and reporting to enable the rapid scaling of the sales organization through multiple channels
- Develops TAM and ICP analyses in support of optimal coverage and Sales strategy
- Works closely with with Sales leadership and Finance to ensure budgets are adhered to and the impact of hiring changes to plan are fully understood from a bookings perspective
- In partnership with HR, Finance and Sales Leadership provides guidance for plan criteria and assignment of sales quotas ensuring optimal allocation among all sales channels to meet financial and sales plans
- Ensures data availability and accuracy in support of incentive comp payment determination
- Manages and facilitates accurate forecasting in support of Sales leadership and Finance requirements while ensuring pipeline sufficiency requirements are understood
- Ensures data hygiene through cleansing efforts and implementation of processing and operational controls
- In partnership with Marketing Operations and BDR leadership ensure that processes and data support lead generation activities
- Defines reporting and dashboard requirements to enable management by Sales leadership as well as territory owners
- Creates clarity with the ability to analyze data and draw actionable insights
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution
- 5+ years of related Revenue or Sales Operations experience with high growth SaaS company
- 3+ years of management experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
- Advanced Excel and Salesforce.com skills
- Mac proficiency
WELL Health is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. For this role, we are looking for candidates that are currently located within the United States and are seeking a permanently remote role. #LI-Remote
WORKING AT WELL
- Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
- Employee equity groups – 11 groups available for all to join. Black & Latinx, Women, LGBTQ+, Disability, and many more!
- Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- Santa Barbara office perks – dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, light-filled space, standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
- Company perks and benefits – MacBook Pro provided, unlimited PTO, generous equity package and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision).
Interested in learning more? Please visit our LinkedIn page or our Life at WELL Instagram (@wellhealthinc). To hear firsthand what it’s like to work at WELL Health, please view this team video.
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
WELL Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL Health are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. WELL Health is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL Health is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL Health will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Candidates should be aware that WELL Health currently maintains a policy requiring all employees (Resident, Mobile and Remote) to be fully vaccinated. New employees should be fully vaccinated by their start date. WELL Health is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.