Director of Partnerships at Luxury Presence
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:34 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, March 17, 2021
Luxury Presence is a VC-funded Stanford StartX-accelerated startup, building a premium platform to provide real estate agents with stunning websites, world-class marketing tools and services, and access to an exclusive network. We're looking for a true entrepreneur that's excited about the opportunity to develop, launch, and manage new revenue streams at Luxury Presence. Reporting to the VP of Sales, you will engage with a diverse set of companies in the real estate space - including technology and service providers and real estate brokerages to help Luxury Presence generate new business in a meaningful way. At Luxury Presence we seek out team members that can wear multiple hats and effectively collaborate with various different cross-functional teams to ensure they’re driving these new business initiatives forward. Title is dependent on an individual's experience level.
- Spearhead end-to-end programs, including strategy development, piloting, execution, measurement, and advocacy
- Enhance our existing partnerships
- Develop new customer acquisition channels
- Collaborate with leadership to identify business opportunities and drive adoption of emerging initiatives
- Be an advocate for Luxury Presence throughout the Real Estate industry
- 3+ years in partnerships, business development, sales, or consulting
- Provable track record of success in quota-driven roles
- Success in managing complex, long-term partner initiatives
- Prior employment at an early stage company Real Estate experience is strongly preferred
Personal characteristics and skills:
- An entrepreneurial mindset: drive to deliver results and strong worth ethic
- Data-driven mentality, strong analytical skills, and extreme attention to detail
- Organized and able to prioritize work based on business and operational needs
- High motor with a history of getting things done
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excels at cross-functional teamwork & communication
- Ability to travel as needed (when it is safe and recommended to do so)
Who we are: Luxury Presence is a real estate SaaS company providing real estate agents and companies with cutting-edge software to grow their business. An official partner to four of the largest national brokerages, Luxury Presence was founded by Malte Kramer, a Stanford GSB graduate, and is backed by Silicon Valley’s Switch Ventures, Toba Capital, and Bessemer Ventures. Luxury Presence was recognized in 2020 as the 322nd fastest growing private company in America by Inc. and as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA. The company launched in 2016 and its client list includes leading realtors and companies who purchase template-based websites, a home search tool, listing referral network, content marketing tools, SEO, lead generation, and online advertising. Luxury Presence currently has 2000+ clients, including 22 of the WSJ Top 100 agents.
Luxury Presence is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Read Full Job Description