At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Director of Partnerships & Business Development who will play a key role in driving customer value and business success for the GoodRx Gold offering. GoodRx Gold is our subscription program that delivers remarkable healthcare savings to our members.
Prescription and telehealth savings are anchors or the Gold program today, but they are just the start of our vision. To support our mission of helping Americans find affordable and convenient healthcare, the Gold program will continue to incorporate new healthcare services and savings that will impact the health and lives of our members. Our new Director of Partnerships & Business Development will own the expansion of benefits and perks that we will provide to GoodRx Gold members.
Reporting into the VP of the Gold business line, this role offers a unique opportunity to drive meaningful value and savings to our members while also growing our subscriber base
- Work with leadership to develop a benefits / perks strategic roadmap and pipeline for Gold
- Collaborate with Product, User Experience and Patient Advocacy teams to learn about the extended needs of our customer base
- Research, source, and negotiate best-in-class partnerships that align with key healthcare needs and other savings opportunities for our members.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our partners.
- Partner with Legal, Product, and other GoodRx teams as necessary to onboard partners
- Team with Marketing to create a clear communication plan to drive adoption of new services.
- Collaborate with our Product and Operations teams to implement and test the connection points to these partners
- Monitor the usage, metrics, functionality, and ROI of all perks and benefits offerings
- Manage inbound partner and business development requests from a variety of GoodRx teams
Skills & Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in partnership management and / or business development
- Proven experience in researching, building, and onboarding a pipeline of partners
- A metrics-driven and disciplined approach to evaluating partnerships
- Strong ability to be an ambassador for GoodRx and represent our brand and offerings
- Excellent communicator with the ability to both tell our story and be a great listener
- Experience working with cross-functional groups such as Product, Legal, Finance, Marketing, etc.
- The ability to multitask across a range of daily responsibilities
- High proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- A drive to create value for those in need of affordable healthcare
- Relationships and experience across verticals in the healthcare industry
- Experience with a digital health or B2C subscription product company
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description