At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
About the Role
As the Director, Business Solutions your principal objective is to drive transformation and revenue through strategic and business development efforts directed toward new programs focused on the B2B channel. You will be responsible for leveraging data to lead high-impact initiatives that inform both execution and forward-looking business decisions. You will work cross-functionally to delivering analytical insights and/or execution plans. You will also work externally in client facing roles to promote programs and the partnerships required to support them. This role will report to the Strategic Program Development Officer and works cross-functionally with leaders from across the business to deliver results. You will also be required to produce high quality decks both for internal presentations, as well as for external pitch & implementation meetings. While not an analytical role, you will be required to absorb and frame analytical inputs, from internal company imperatives, external sources and client/partner data feeds, to guide strategic and execution direction for successful program sales/implementations.
- Internal/external research (with the expectation to stay current) on health/pharmacy trends, particularly as it relates to PBM/Payor strategy & tactics
- Strategic analysis of market positioning and prioritization of target opportunities to include new marketplace evaluation & exploration of potential areas of healthcare opportunity for GoodRx. Work with include analysis of addressable markets, strategic areas of fit and recommendations for program development/design to find new pockets of revenue/service in the B2B channel
- Development and maintenance of strategic plans and respective workplans to position and advance GoodRx in programs and offerings that serve the B2B market utilizing current GoodRx assets and those under development
- Development and tracking of workplan targets
- Collaboration and design of program campaigns
- Pricing, modeling, and quantitative analysis for ROI assessment and prioritization (with feedback loop to design)
- Development of pitch decks and internal strategy decks (including Board of Director slides)
- Participation and leadership in client/partner meetings to advance initiatives, to include lead tracking & follow-up
Primary Collaboration Areas:
- Legal-to include collaborative contract development
- Pharmacy Strategy-to include cross-functional strategic positioning relative to programs supporting retail targets
- Business Intelligence-to include data analytics from external client/partner data sets & collaborative external client/partner presentations
- Engineering-primary focus on Pharmacy Systems teams to include communication of program design components and collaborative external presentations
Skills & Qualifications:
- MBA a plus; consulting background favored
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier university
- Healthcare background: experience in PBM/pharmacy space strongly preferred
- Client &/or partner facing and/or business development experience
- Excellent presentation skills and experience preparing decks
- History of interfacing cross functionally to achieve goals
- Bias is for Execution over Analysis
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description