At GoGuardian, we’re helping share the future of digital learning by providing educators, students, and schools with tools to create engaging and equitable learning environments. Together, we build innovative solutions to empower students, deliver insights, and encourage experimentation. With employees around the globe, we’re committed to building a culture of inclusivity, curiosity, and courage. GoGuardian’s growth is fast and ever-evolving, and our teams are growing along with it — always ready to experiment and learn.
While this job posting uses "El Segundo, CA" as the location, please note this role is currently being recruited for remote work or reporting to headquarters if within commuting distance.
As the Director, Account Management, you’re a strategic, passionate, and driven individual who loves communicating with people and helping them grow and succeed. You’re excited about the possibilities that technology brings to the classroom and you’re ready to spread that excitement to our customers. Seasoned revenue management leader ready to ride the growth wave with a fast paced, high growth, SaaS company.
What You'll Do
- Hire, train, and manage a team of Account Managers
- Drive the team to hit monthly, quarterly, and annual cross sell, expansion and renewal targets
- Identify growth opportunities and coach team on prioritizing activities
- Instill sales methodologies and growth playbooks for existing customer base
- Uncover and drive future growth opportunities
- Collaborate cross organizationally with various teams including but not limited to sales, product, and marketing teams
- Hold team accountable to KPIs while maintaining a friendly and competitive environment
- Enforce and drive exceptional Salesforce hygiene
Who You Are
- 7+ years in a revenue management role
- 4+ years in a direct people-management role
- 3+ years experience in SaaS required
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams to success
- Passion for technology and the fast-paced environment of startups
- Advanced technical aptitude
- Experience hiring, managing, mentoring, coaching, & scaling a successful team
- A multi-tasker with strong organization and selling skills
- Experience in EdTech is a plus
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.