Direct Sales Executive (North America) at Beyond Limits
We are looking for an experienced and successful Direct Sales Executive in the Artificial Intelligence field who’s worked with clients in Oil & Gas, IoT, and/or FinTech markets. In this role, you will engage with C-level/EVP/SVP decision makers to present and sell Beyond Limits’ unique AI capabilities in North America. This includes building relationships with key stakeholders, managing and progressing a complex sales cycle, and driving engagements to completion.
As a Direct Sales Executive you will work closely with Global 100 companies to solve large or complex problems leveraging our unique AI stack. Work closely with our pre-sales lead generation team who will ensure you’re targeting the right audience and assist you in setting the correct appointments. You will also engage our solution architects to provide the required technical needs of the customer.
The ideal candidate should possess a unique combination of interpersonal communications skills, technical acumen, and domain knowledge in the AI/Big Data/Data Analytics/Machine Learning spaces that can build trust quickly to ensure customers gain maximum benefit in minimum project time-frames. Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business within Oil & Gas/IoT/FinTech markets. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations, demonstrations, and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
- Engage targeted enterprise customers from introduction and qualification, to final project delivery, into production, followed by efficiently transitioning involvement to customer success executives, product managers, and associated engineering teams.
- Define value propositions, positioning and differentiation to competitor solutions in addressing customer pain points.
- Promote the introduction of Beyond Limits cognitive engineering capabilities into new divisions within existing customers by coordinating with local technical sales engineers.
- Collaborate with other team members, in particular the development and engineering teams, to connect appropriate resources with opportunities.
Position Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of large (“6-7 figure”) enterprise consulting projects, preferably in the AI, Big Data, or analytics markets
- Background (or educational focus) in the Oil & Gas/IoT/FinTech markets
- Proven over achiever in prior positions as measured by your previous managers and peers
- Willing to travel (25%+)
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements and work within a project SoW, engineering, and sales resources to ensure complete user satisfaction
- Possess the highest level of organizational ability, influence, and negotiation expertise
- Demonstrated ability to create & present design proposals and solutions to internal and external stakeholders.
**Position is eligible to be remote and does not need to be based in Glendale, CA
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is an early stage technology company specializing in advanced Artificial Intelligence products and solutions. Our technologies and products include reasoning systems, natural language processing, machine to machine interfaces and analytics, internet of things, intelligent agents, anomaly detection, and AI-based encryption. Our culture is one of collaboration, courage, and curiosity. We are a fast-growing team and are interested in people that take pride of ownership in their own work and also understand what it means to be part of a team. In addition, we support telecommuting for our team members from outside of the Los Angeles area.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge