GoGuardian is on a mission to transform education by helping to protect students in the digital space from harmful and distracting content and supporting their mental health. We partner with schools to identify learning patterns and maximize the academic potential of every student. With GoGuardian, educators can engage students with more effective resources while also promoting online accessibility in the most applicable way for their school population.
While this job posting uses "El Segundo, CA" as the location, please note this role is currently being recruited for remote work or reporting to headquarters if within commuting distance.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Mid-Market team. In this role, you will proactively engage with clients to build relationships, identify and mitigate churn risk, and discover, nurture, and close expansion and cross-sell opportunities You will lead the post-sales efforts in delivering value to your customers. As a GoGuardian product expert you'll speak and teach intelligently on the value and usage of the products. You will also apply your domain expertise with customers in best practices discussions, whether those are specific to the use of GoGuardian products or general devices in the classroom.
What You'll Do
- Actively manage the success of a portfolio of assigned customers; includes retention, expansion and identifying cross-sell opportunities
- Actively manage your pipeline within SFDC and maintain a high level of accuracy in opportunity management
- Perform against a renewal, expansion, and cross-sell quota on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Aim to provide a delightful experience in every customer interaction
- Provide customers with product training, strategic guidance, and ongoing best practices
Who You Are
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service, customer success, or account management role with a highly technical or SaaS product
- Prior experience supporting customers through a full-lifecycle, including driving renewal results and consistently meeting or exceeding quota
- Empathetic listener with a strong focus on serving the customer
- Strong, confident communication skills
- Sales, EdTech, or Education experience is a plus
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.