Customer Success Manager, Cerner at WELL Health
ABOUT WELL HEALTH
Our Mission: Make healthcare the gold standard in customer service.
What We Deliver: WELL™ Health is a SaaS digital health leader in patient communications and the 2021 Best in KLAS winner in Patient Outreach. WELL Health’s intelligent communications hub is the only two-way digital health solution engaging patients throughout their entire care experience. WELL Health enables conversations between patients and their providers through secure, multilingual messaging in the patient’s preferred communications channel: texting, email, telephone, and live chat. By unifying and automating disjointed communications, WELL Health helps healthcare organizations drive more patient visits, build exceptional patient loyalty, and reduce staffing costs, frustration and turnover.
Our Impact: WELL Health helps 200k+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 30+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, WELL Health was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers and was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In LA. Additionally, WELL Health is proud to recently be named #484 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and #133 on Deloitte’s 2021 Technology Fast 500. In 2020, WELL Health was named among the Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare.SUMMARY
WELL’s Customer Success team is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing organization and support Cerner and their customers. You will help drive Customers’ use of the Cerner labeled WELL platform and ensure Customer retention, growth, and overall customer satisfaction through your recommendations to Cerner. You will partner with Cerner to ensure their customers are satisfied with the company’s products and services, provide high-level enablement support and work to resolve any customer dissatisfactions.
The Customer Success Manager owns a Cerner-specific book of business and supports Cerner at all levels. You will be responsible for establishing and building strong relationships with Cerner representatives and, at times, their customers, while also working with our internal teams, such as the Integration, Implementation, Product, Engineering, Sales, and Support. As the liaison between WELL and our Cerner Customers, you are an expert communicator and customer advocate.
This position is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to be at the forefront of healthcare technology and are passionate about customer satisfaction.RESPONSIBILITIES
Drive Customer Success Outcomes
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with Cerner, leveraging product knowledge and market awareness to inform business decisions by mapping WELL features and functions to Cerner and their customers’ goals
- Help define and manage lifecycle processes and touchpoints, including preparing business reviews, renewals, and expansions recommendations for Cerner to deliver to their customers
- Proactively identify customer risks based on product usage and other key performance indicators and facilitate cross-department reviews and interventions
Drive True Value for Customers
- Grow Customer depth of understanding of product use cases and capabilities to deliver value and ROI
- Engage with Cerner representatives and other influential stakeholders to identify, define, track, and measure the overall impact of the solutions on the organization
Drive Alignment with Renewals & Expansions
- Help prepare Cerner for value-add business reviews and strategic alignment meetings with key partners to ensure goals are being met
- Collaborate with Cerner on account planning and aligning the customer journey with new opportunities to grow the relationship
Key Internal Relationship Alignment
- Act as a liaison between WELL’s product team and the customer, communicating our roadmap and its potential impact on customer activities and communicating customers’ interests to the product team
- Previous experience working at Cerner
- Bachelor’s degree is required (or equivalent experience)
- 4+ years of experience in healthcare tech in a client-facing role
- Superior communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Skilled at handling multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously, with an inclusive team approach
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills and a data-driven focus
- A mindset of inclusion and inspiration
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. This is a remote role based in Kansas City, MO.
WORKING AT WELL
- Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
- Employee equity groups – 11 groups available for all to join. Black & Latinx, Women, LGBTQ+, Disability, and many more!
- Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- Santa Barbara office perks – dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, light-filled space, standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
- Company perks and benefits – MacBook Pro provided, unlimited PTO, generous equity package and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision).
Interested in learning more? Please visit our LinkedIn page or our Life at WELL Instagram (@wellhealthinc) to hear from our employees about working at WELL.
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
WELL Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL Health are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. WELL Health is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL Health is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL Health will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Candidates should be aware that WELL Health currently maintains a policy requiring all employees (Resident, Mobile and Remote) to be fully vaccinated. New employees should be fully vaccinated by their start date. WELL Health is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.