We are always looking for exceptional talent in the Business Development space and want to talk to you!
Slickdeals is the largest and most trusted platform that helps connect 11 million monthly users with the best products at the best prices. Slickdeals is looking for a Business Development Associate that is self-motivated, enjoys working in the fast-paced online space and is looking to utilize their existing business experience and apply it at a rapidly growing company. The Business Development Associate will be involved in all aspects of creation of long-term value for the organization which include optimizing current partner relationships, negotiating new partnerships, finding new revenue opportunities and executing deals. The candidate will maintain and preserve the Slickdeals TPTCOW culture - Team player, Passionate, Thinks big, Customer focused, Ownership mentality, and Work smart.
- Respond to partner and advertiser inquiries, create and sell media packages
- Identify potential clients and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business needs
- Develop relationships with new clients and maintain relationships with existing clients
- Monitor partner activity and analyze performance. Identify areas of improvement and recommend ways to increase revenue
- Achieve and consistently exceed revenue goals
- Create and maintain a list/database of prospective clients in the CRM tool
- Work cross functionally with various teams to develop tracking, reporting, new executions or other technical integration when necessary
- Collaborate with Business Development Managers or other associates on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
- Finds creative solutions to clients problems and issues
- Understands all of the company’s service offerings and clearly communicates them to clients and prospective clients
- Provide regular updates (daily, weekly, monthly) on partner performance
- Be the liaison between the advertising partner and internal teams while maintaining community integrity
- Travel to on-site partner meetings and select industry events to represent Slickdeals
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Creative problem solver, thinks outside of the box and can develop recommendations to grow campaigns
- Independent, takes initiative, enthusiastic, eager to learn
- Comfort with interacting with clients and maintaining a professional demeanor
- Ability to learn quickly regarding new tools and platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in account management, brand management, performance marketing, digital marketing, sales or consulting
- Must be metrics-driven
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- General computer and email proficiency (Google suite). Must also be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience working with Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies or finance industry
- General knowledge and passion for e-commerce
- Strong communication and delivery skills in writing and speaking, both internally and externally
- Skilled in collaborative management environment and ability to work and communicate with members of various teams
- Use of CRM tools, JIRA, Slack, and spreadsheets
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States
Slickdeals is an Equal Employment Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Slickdeals will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the “Ban the Box” legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application.
Slickdeals participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to E-Verify Participation and Right to Work.