Sure is the leader in a new category and looking for an exceptional Strategic Partnerships Associate to continue building its exceptional base of customers. As a new addition to the Strategic Partnerships Team, you will create and execute innovative strategies to identify prospects for Sure’s Platform business unit. You will be the first point of contact for prospective customers and initiate exploratory outreach with potential customers like Farmers Insurance, Intuit, Mastercard, Toyota, Betterment, Revolut, and more. As a subject matter expert for Platform, you’ll understand and be able to clearly communicate our value to prospects. Your efforts will result in a full sales pipeline of customers across verticals including insurance, automotive, financial services and technology, enterprise software, real estate and more. Executing flawless communication sequences and aligning the prospect’s needs with Platform offerings are key components to success in this role.
What you'll do:
- Outbound sales and lead generation using multiple channels, including calls, emails, social media and events
- Study prospect data and marketing insights to identify new business opportunities
- Help to qualify, nurture and convert inbound leads and referrals
- Manage leads pipeline, sales metrics and related reporting
- Work closely with Strategic Partnerships Lead and Marketing to optimize outreach strategy
What you'll bring:
- 2+ years’ experience in sales, business development or partnerships.
- Prior experience working within the insurance, fintech, banking, payments or SaaS industry ( a plus )
- A track record of identifying strategic opportunities
- Experience managing sales pipelines using CRM software, such as Salesforce, Hubspot
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to flourish in a high-growth startup environment with ambiguity and work autonomously
- Keen interest to develop a career in a high-performing Strategic Partnerships team
- A data-driven strategic thinker, a proactive go-getter, a resourceful team player
Sure offers employees benefits including: unlimited PTO, a variety of medical, dental and vision insurance plans covered at 80%, 401k plan, equity, employee assistance program, generous parental leave, home office stipend, an annual company retreat, and so much more!
Sure, an insurance technology company, powers digital insurance programs for the world’s most recognized brands and carriers. Its enterprise SaaS Platform and APIs accelerate digital transformation and omnichannel distribution without the need for additional IT resources. Sure streamlines all aspects of digital insurance sales and service with features designed for each phase of the insurance lifecycle. Founded in 2014, the company is remote first and has customers around the globe.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information, visit https://www.sureapp.com/. Follow @SureHQ on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Employment at Sure is contingent upon a satisfactory verification of a general and criminal background check. Upon an offer of employment, all prospective employees may be required to complete an employment application. Any background verifications will be obtained with written consent from the individual.