Account Manager - Health, Life, Medicare
We are looking for a bright, motivated and dedicated Account Manager who is eager to dive in to manage, nurture and grow our partner accounts. This individual will provide strategic account management to our key Demand Partners in the Insurance vertical, while also supporting our Client Success team. This position is responsible for optimizing and growing essential partner relationships, with a focus on day-to-day client support. The ideal candidate thinks strategically, prioritizes well, and continually strives to execute and attain the highest level of quality by generating data-driven ideas to improve revenue and other key metrics on client accounts. Candidates must be self-starters and able to thrive in an agile, fast-paced and data-driven environment.
- Provide day-to-day account management for our existing advertiser partners.
- Assist in the prioritization and execution of account management activities and initiatives through a thorough understanding of the partner’s needs and the company’s account management priorities and best practices.
- Conduct client meetings including reviews, presentations, and product demonstrations
- Set up and manage campaigns, assist with asset collection, campaign assembly, and tracking.
- Understand partner objectives and perform data analysis to optimize partner performance.
- Monitor partner performance and provide detailed reviews of campaign settings for accuracy.
- Deliver optimization recommendations to account management and partners.
- Think strategically to understand needs and solve problems for our partners systematically.
- Assist in the creation of performance review presentations to partners, including quarterly business reviews (QBRs).
- Provide account management support for all new product initiatives and recommend new platform features based on advertiser feedback and internal requirements.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with all team members including cross functional Product, Engineering and Marketing teams.
- Resolve client issues efficiently and proactively.
- Genuine interest and passion for using data to craft and execute account optimization strategies.
- Hands-on experience analyzing digital business data to inform decisions and plan strategically highly preferred
- Strong client-service orientation, inquisitive and amiable demeanor. Experience in large account or client management within online insurance advertising, e-commerce or other technology environments preferred.
- Keen attention to detail and data-driven mindset.
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to articulate and communicate clearly, concisely, and thoughtfully with written communications across various teams and time zones.
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to make mistakes.
- Collaborative and enthusiastic mindset.
- Ability to think beyond the status quo with a can-do attitude and an appetite for success.
- Highly competitive salary and bonus program participation.
- High-quality health and dental care plans with no employee contributions and zero deductibles (in network). Flexible spending account.
- Unlimited PTO.
- 401K company contribution program with immediate vesting.
- Professional training and education reimbursements.
- Generous employee perks (e.g., mobile phone program, gym membership, office meals, and others)