At GoGuardian, we’re helping share the future of digital learning by providing educators, students, and schools with tools to create engaging and equitable learning environments. Together, we build innovative solutions to empower students, deliver insights, and encourage experimentation. With employees around the globe, we’re committed to building a culture of inclusivity, curiosity, and courage. GoGuardian’s growth is fast and ever-evolving, and our teams are growing along with it — always ready to experiment and learn.
While this job posting uses "El Segundo, CA" as the location, please note this role is currently being recruited for remote work or reporting to headquarters if within commuting distance.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented, and strong communicator to join our sales team. As an Account Executive, you will reach out and own the full sales life-cycle for our Mid Market accounts. You will need to take ownership of our resources, be proactive about data integrity, and constantly be striving to close your opportunities.
What You'll Do
- Working with the Sales team to define and execute on quarterly sales goals
- Drive acquisition of new clients through the full sales life-cycle for Mid Market accounts including discovery, demo, and negotiation sales cycle. You’ll own it all!
- Collaborate with our business development team to optimize outbound sales’ efforts
- Ensure data integrity of accounts within SalesForce
- Proactively reach out to prospective clients & accounts
- Build your own book of business
Who You Are
- 3+ years experience of selling B2B SaaS in the Mid Market space
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify solutions
- Self-starter with a strong desire to learn and grow independently
- Team-player mentality and adaptability are a must
- Self-motivated, persuasive, and eager to learn and grow
- Experience with Salesforce, Slack, SalesLoft, SaaS/startup companies a plus
- Proven track record of success with measurable outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work with current and potential customers
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business/Economics or Computer Science
- Prior EdTech experience
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.