Technical Project Manager
Cie Digital Labs is an innovation accelerator for large enterprises and a growth accelerator for emerging start-ups…and we need a product expert to help guide our project team as we continue to make waves across multiple industries with our technologies.
We are looking for a Project Manager - Technical/Digital Product that will be responsible for defining the product vision, strategy and roadmap while shaping the entire mobile and web experience for multibillion dollar consumer facing projects. This role will work closely with our designers and engineers to anticipate day-to-day needs and collaborate with stakeholders to design and develop the next innovative experience for our users.
If you are a project management expert that is passionate about collaborating to solve real-world problems and build multimillion dollar consuming facing products….then APPLY HERE!
WHERE YOU’LL BE IN A YEAR:
- MAKE AN IMPACT You will have built and managed the development of multiple digital products and startup ventures.
- ALWAYS BE CHALLENGED You won’t be pigeonholed into any one industry or type of project. You will constantly be learning and evolving in order to deliver top-quality work across multiple industries.
- HAVE A BIG SAY Your thoughts and ideas will be heard, valued and implemented. You’ll proactively motivate the team through your insights and management expertise.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage all aspects of the project for product development, operating under agile methodology
- Develop a product strategy for consumer facing mobile and web products by establishing success metrics, KPIs, and go-to-market plans
- Work with engineering and design teams to estimate, implement, and build features
- Create and track documentation such as project plans, team decisions and outstanding issues, risk assessments and mitigation strategies to track and follow-up with action items
- Analyze variances by managing and reporting discrepancies to project scope, schedule, and budget
- Be the voice of the end-user; proactively provide customer feedback to internal teams
- Juggle curveballs as projects are full of unknowns and you’ll have to identify and work through potential dependencies and novel challenges
- Be a controller by owning your projects and know where they’re at every step of the way, so you can set your team up for success
- Be a partner to our external business teams will look to you to minimize the fires, translate code language and provide product updates to our exec team every step of the way
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- A wizard in product management + project development, ie. have business management experience in launching consumer-facing software that touches millions of users
- Ability to use human-centered product discovery methods to infer product design
- Experience building products in an Agile project development environment, ie. know how to put together a schedule and work with the team to produce their best work
- Demonstrate experience incubating and commercializing new ideas by working closely with technical teams from concept generation through implementation
- Effective leadership skills to drive projects to completion and strong interpersonal skills to build strong relationships across functions
- Organize and participate in requirement and design brainstorming sessions and strong consumer product instincts
- Articulate complex concepts and communicate project status updates to the executive team and clients
WHAT WE OFFER: (Top Tech Company in Orange County)
At Cie Digital Lab’s, we’re looking for fun, bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have a passion for building disruptive technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits.
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Ownership: The right candidate will have the opportunity to work in an exciting start-up environment with accelerated vertical growth. You’ll work with a smart group of driven and talented project and account managers, designers, and developers.
- Health/Benefits: Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Visual, Life, Paid Vacation and a 401k matched.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- The Right Culture: Frequent Team events and friendly competition. Yeah, we love ping pong too. Tourney day is right around the corner…
- Free Food/Drinks: Catered lunches, stocked pantries, fridges and unlimited coffee.
- Fitness: There’s an outfitted gym at your disposal.
- Location: With new offices in Irvine, CA, our beautiful open work space is in a building with a florist, salon/barber, café/bar (with an amazing happy hour), free parking, and game room!
Read Full Job Description