Technical Operations Coordinator
The Technical Operations Coordinator will help the engineering organization drive efficient and effective processes and procedures across all facets of the engineering business. Primary functions will include organization of efforts including recruiting, community outreach, team learning & development programs, team meetings and team building events. Additionally, the TechOps Coordinator will assist with product triage processes, release management and engineering communications.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience working on technical projects as a coordinator, facilitator, or project manager.
- Strong organization and communication skills (both written and verbal) and can operate without requiring a lot of oversight/direction.
- Ability to bring people together, get work done, spot inefficiencies and take corrective action.
- Proactive, motivated, and growth oriented mindset. Always up for a challenge and unafraid of ambiguity. Knows how to partner to get things done quickly and to quality.
- Comp. Sci/Technical Degrees preferred. Affinity for Software Development and Technical Project Management.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Leading Engineering Community outreach efforts including curating the engineering blog, soliciting for and helping with delivery of technical presentations (internal and external) and assisting with brand development.
- Partnering with Engineering L&D leader to ensure development and delivery of training programs, tracking of offerings, participation in key conferences and courses by ST engineers. Ensure smooth engineering onboarding.
- Assists Product triage process: Ensures engineers who are on-call are supported and moving the process forward during critical product impacting events.
- Coordinate all engineering communications - including organizing team meetings - both content and logistics.
- Helping with contracts, SOWs, MSAs and partnering/outsourcing logistics. Assisting with travel and scheduling of engineers traveling to US office and abroad.
- Team building: Planning parties and events for engineering team including helping improve and track recognition and rewards program; help with procurement of gifts, t-shirts, etc.
- Assist with management of software licenses for engineers & new team member setup
- Ensure RCAs and Post Mortems are run, well organized, and deliver Action Items that are assigned and tracked through to corrective action.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017