Sr. Project Manager - Ecommerce at Zwift
Who we are:
We are a fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at-home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries (yup - more countries than the United Nations) and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve… wanna join?
Who we're looking for:
We have an opening for a Sr. Ecommerce Project Manager who will be responsible for managing cross-functional teams to define, design, build and launch a complex one of a kind Ecommerce experience. You must have exceptional project management and business analysis skills, attention to detail and a proven ability to influence and collaborate with internal teams, and 3rd party vendors.
What you'll do:
As the person responsible for the oversight, coordination, and completion of Ecommerce initiatives, the technical project manager coordinates activities between various internal and external teams. To be successful you must have superior attention to detail, tenacity to achieve resolution/completion, agility to flex with ever-changing inputs and requirements, strong written and verbal communication skills and most importantly the ability to build strong relationships that motivate your business partners to achieve goals and complete assigned tasks.
- By partnering with product management, engineering and business leads, you’ll manage and direct digital projects with medium to large size and complexity.
- Manage the log of open issues, tasks, system updates/releases, and system/product enhancements
- Manage and support the estimation process within an agile development environment
- Assign deliverables and deadlines to stakeholders and tenaciously monitor their adherence
- Delivers a detailed understanding of the Web and Ecommerce systems architecture with the ability to answer questions and/or know what to do to get answers to questions that arise
- Troubleshoot systems and process gaps and develop recommendations for solutions to close these gaps
- Manage meetings including planning, scheduling, coordinating travel schedules, appropriate attendee preparedness and engagement, task assignment and meeting minutes/recaps
- Maintains strong communication to stakeholders, including regular status reports and dashboards
- Maintains accurate resource workload estimates, surfacing gaps to appropriate leadership
- Work with teams to identify, prioritize and mitigate risks to overall timelines.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 12 years Ecommerce project management experience in an agile environment with a rigorous estimation process
- Experience using and/or knowledge of Agile, Scrum, Kanban, waterfall development practices and when to use each.
- Experience with executing cross-functional projects without direct authority over the teams involved
- Experience in managing product backlog, prioritizing user stories, and executing projects in an agile development environment
- Deep expertise in estimation
- Must have a programming background and an ability to read and write code
- Familiarity and a basic understanding of the modern technologies that are used in building highly scalable, and distributed systems
- Excellent organization, and collaboration skills
- Masters degree in a related field (Computer Science / Engineering / Management)
- Project Management Certification (PMP) is nice to have
- Experience with BigCommerce, Intacct accounting software, preferred
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence strongly preferred
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here
- Great Employee Fitness Program
- Amazing office location on the 19th floor with a killer view
- Full benefits package
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.