FIGS is looking for a Site Merchandiser to join our growing team. This position is responsible for understanding and analyzing the key drivers of and will own the relationship across multiple departments in efforts to drive assortment, promotion, pricing, and profitability analytics efforts with the goal of identifying, recommending, and executing strategies to achieve business objectives and maximize sales and profitability. This position will analyze and leverage customer information and behaviors to prioritize the most critical actions necessary to improve the customer research/shopping experience. Ultimately these improvements will result in improved customer and associate satisfaction, increased traffic and sales, and improved conversion.
What you’ll do:
- Optimize and refine the merchandising presentation of the website and mobile site to drive visitor experience and business results
- Merchandise homepage, collection and detail pages on a daily basis
- Ensure products are attributed and maintained accurately on site
- Feature colors for specific products for color launches
- Pull on hand inventory reports 3x/week for the most updated inventory positions which would determine merchandising decisions
- Perform manual audit of website daily to ensure merchandising, inventory, product information is up to date
- Hide and add products on site based on inventory reporting
- Boost and bury product listings based on merchandising (visual), marketing (story-telling) and planning (inventory)
- Help support digital merchandising strategies with creative briefs for site assets and landing pages
- Own new product uploads to Shopify Ecommerce and Retail
- Assist with product launch set ups
- Merchandise product tags
- Create and manage collections based on launch schedule and marketing needs
- Switch out collection heroes
- Perform daily analysis of website performance - product and category performance as well as visitor and checkout behavior
- Assist in proofreading copy and digital thumbnails before uploading to site
- Participate in site testing and updates
- QA the site daily and report issues and findings on ways to improve the site
- Bachelor's degree and related experience
- 2-5 years related ecommerce experience with a multi-channel retailer
- E-Commerce platform experience; Shopify preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Basic HTML, CSS knowledge
- Some Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver) is helpful
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to follow-up on tasks without reminders
Other must haves:
- Positive, go-getter attitude!
- Proven work ethic and integrity and able to be a team player
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs
A little bit about us:
The $50 billion medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, stain and liquid repellent, moisture-wicking, odor proof, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries.
Read Full Job Description