Site Merchandiser at MeUndies
MeUndies is a Los Angeles, CA-based underwear and loungewear company best known for its softer than soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry when it launched the first online underwear subscription. Through the years the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold, comfortable products.
Today MeUndies has sold more than twelve million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. It continues to redefine the subscription market by evolving the transactional subscription to a membership centered on community and its relationship with the brand.
The innovative direct-to-consumer brand offers multiple purchasing options including singles, packs, matching pairs and its monthly membership. It opened its first flagship store in Los Angeles in 2018.
We are hiring Site Merchandiser, a pivotal player in our customer journey. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the content & site experience strategy for MeUndies.com. Your role will tell the story of our brand and products to make sure the right products are presented in the right way, at the right time, at the right price, in the right combination and with the right context to encourage web visitors to buy. This person will be responsible for product and promotion management and act as the ecommerce platform admin expert.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a strategy to execute product merchandising & other marketing programs throughout the site, including: homepage, nav, categories/PLPs, PDPs, collection & landing pages, and other content areas, ensuring consistency across all touchpoints
- Leverage e-commerce principles, analytics, and general business expertise to reflect guest behaviour and identify opportunities to improve conversion, product page views, cross-sell and add to cart rates, driving incremental engagement, sales, productivity and profitability.
- Identify and oversee appropriate marketing technology stack, in partnership with the Engineering Team, to support business strategies and objectives.
- Ensure site alignment and consumer marketing touch points with respect to navigation, product layout, content strategies and linking strategies
- Be a subject-matter expert on the functionality and tooling necessary to create, manage and optimize the site layout.
- Ensure optimized performance around customer engagement and conversion across different customer types
- Partner with Brand team to ensure website has relevant and engaging content consistent with brand strategy that builds brand awareness/preference with consumers. Also partner with marketing to ensure content is updated appropriately and is optimized for search.
- Partner with Engineering and Product Manager to influence the development of new site features/functionality to support the best possible experience; Develop and coordinate plans to test and modify various site elements.
- Research, evaluate, identify, and lead the development of new site/product features and promotional programs to grow overall e-commerce revenue
- Evaluate and maintain effective category groupings, sequencing, site search filtering and categorization strategies facilitating efficient search and reinforcing positive brand experience.
- Work with our Product and Marketing teams to align on and maintain pricing and promotional marketing cadences
- Manage site content and keywords to maximize relevant results within on- and off-site search - Review results and optimize conversion with growth team.
- Be customer-centric with a strong point of view of our customer’s needs, site experience, the competitive landscape, and emerging trends.
What You Have
- 4+ years in eCommerce merchandising
- Previous eCommerce experience in a digital merchandising capacity
- Experience with analyzing and reporting via web analytic tools (i.e. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Heap, and Looker)
- Has experience working in Web Content Management Systems (HTML and CSS a plus)
- Experience with SEO content
- An understanding of customer behavior analytics both on site and across all marketing channels and tactics
- Proven track record of taking ownership, accountability and driving results
- A strong, creative problem solver who is self-motivated and tenacious when tackling tough issues
- Strong passion for the customer and brand development
- Experience with Spree or Solidus is a big plus
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We have focused on building a team of people that emulates all of our core values. We look for people who stay balanced, go further, build relationships, champion differences, and are humble. At MeUndies, we continue to maintain a stellar brand by working collaboratively and encouraging growth with learning opportunities. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a small achievement here - we celebrate it all!
We look at the necessities.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages which include targeted annual bonuses, plus generous parental leave, a 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off (yeah, we said it). You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software, and have access to an annual personal Learning & Development budget!
We offer all the head turning office things.
We have endless office amenities but here are a few of the fan favorites - everybody gets access to an on-site gym & shower, endless snacks, cold brew on tap, and a cozy lounge completed with a Wii for epic Mario Kart tournaments. Plus there are plenty of dogs (to pet, not to take home).
We don’t forget the most important things.
There’s a robust 360 review process, regular pulse surveys, and a focus on open communication. We also have annual employee check-ins to reflect back on achievements and plan for career growth. We’re always rooting for you.
Plus those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, happy hours, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet employee discount, as well as a monthly MeUndies membership to rebuild your underwear drawer with our top notch prints.