Senior Technical Project Manager at ServiceTitan
Ready to be a Titan?
Do you thrive at working in a dynamic fast-paced environment and taking the driver's seat in challenging situations? Have you mastered continuously improving and managing Agile development teams and introducing process improvements to help your team function like a well-oiled machine? Are you a go-getter who loves getting stuff done and passionate about delivering value to customers?
ServiceTitan is looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager to take on a critical role managing software projects, improving communication between product, engineering, 3rd party vendors, customer success teams and customer, reporting on progress and status, leading and evangelizing Agile methodology and coming up with a project management structure that helps the team stay on track and deliver high quality software . Our technical project management team is focused on improving predictability of the software delivery schedule, leading and evangelizing Agile methodology, owning communication between Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams, reducing operational overhead and expenses through process improvements and metric instrumentation.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive multiple simultaneous projects from start to finish and deliver value to our end customers
- Perform Scrum Master duties including facilitating sprint planning, standups, sprint reviews, retrospectives and release planning
- Provide cross-functional visibility into status, resourcing needs, granular requirements, dates and escalations for projects
- Demonstrate stellar stakeholder management and executive presentation skills
- Create and enforce cross-functional accountability across all business and technical groups & levels using soft and hard levers
- Collaborate with colleagues within our PMO and across all other functions
- Apply your hard-earned experience - battle scars and all - to creatively solve for the desired shared outcome each and every day
- Make the most of your chops to work with technical and not-so-technical counterparts
- Use a variety of tools like JIRA, Confluence and Google Apps
- Lead and inspire your team and contribute to our company culture
What you'll bring:
- 5+ experience working as a technical project manager, leading medium to large software development projects in a fast paced environment.
- 3+ years experience using Agile methodologies for managing projects and coaching teams.
- CSM, A-CSM, or CSMP certificate.
- Self-motivated. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow-through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily.
- Persistent. When you take something on, you don't drop it, you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- Communicative. Your team is always informed and on the same page of what's happening when.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome.
- Pragmatic. You understand the awesomeness and downfalls of Agile, and other methodologies, you know what to apply for each situation.
- Positive. You bring a positive attitude to the table and you know how to motivate your team to stay positive during challenging situations.
- Intuitive. You have a great intuition that helps you make decisions and know the right next steps to solve challenging problems.
- Data-driven. You can collect the data you need to make informed decisions quickly.
- Scrappy. You have an innate and entrepreneurial drive to get things done in a fast-moving environment where things can and often do change rapidly, priorities compete, and you may not always have all of the details up front.
- A team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
- Availability. You are able and willing to work with team members from all over the world in different time zones. Some meetings and calls will be early morning or late in the evening.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance, Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proficiency and experience with JIRA is a plus.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.