Senior Technical Program Manager at ServiceTitan
Sr. Program Manager
Do you thrive working in a dynamic fast-paced environment and taking the driver's seat in challenging situations? Have you mastered continuously improving and managing Agile development teams and introducing process improvements to help your team function like a well-oiled machine? Are you a go-getter who loves getting stuff done and passionate about delivering value to customers?
ServiceTitan is looking for a Senior Program Manager to take on a critical role working on key programs by improving communication and efficiency that leads to delivering high quality software with predictable timelines. Our team is focused on improving predictability of the software delivery schedule, leading and evangelizing Agile methodology, owning communication between Product, Engineering, Growth, and Customer Success teams, reducing operational overhead and expenses through process improvements and metric instrumentation.
What You’ll Do
- Drive multiple simultaneous projects from start to finish and deliver value to our end customers
- Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Create and manage long-term goals
- Develop a budget and plan for the program
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement
- Manage a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities
- Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, quality and team member performance
- Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
- Ensure management and leadership have visibility into status, resourcing needs, shifts in delivery timelines and escalations for program
- Demonstrate stellar stakeholder management and executive presentation skills
- Create and enforce cross-functional accountability across all business and technical groups & levels using soft and hard levers
- Collaborate with colleagues within our Technical PMO and across all other functions
- Use a variety of tools like JIRA, Confluence and Google Apps
- Lead and inspire your team and contribute to our company culture
What You’ll Need
- 6+ years of experience working as a technical project manager or program manager, leading medium to large software development projects
- Project management, Agile development, process improvement/quality certifications are (e.g. PMP, CSM, Lean or Six Sigma)
- You have direct experience using Agile methodologies for managing projects and coaching teams
- Self-motivated. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow-through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily.
- Persistent. When you take something on, you don't drop it, you are slightly obsessive about grinding away at issues.
- Communicative. Your team is always informed and on the same page of what's happening when.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something great.
- Pragmatic. You understand the benefits and downfalls of Agile, and other methodologies, you know what to apply for each situation.
- Positive. You bring a positive attitude to the table and you know how to motivate your team to stay positive during challenging situations.
- Intuitive. You have a great intuition that helps you make decisions and know the right next steps to solve challenging problems.
- Data-driven.You can collect the data you need to make informed decisions quickly.
- Scrappy. You have an innate and entrepreneurial drive to get things done in a fast-moving environment where things can and often do change rapidly, priorities compete, and you may not always have all of the details up front.
- A team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
- Intellectually Curious. You love learning new technologies, understanding important details and you ask questions to dig deeper.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc