Senior Manager, Technical Project Management at ServiceTitan
Do you thrive at working in a dynamic fast-paced environment and taking the driver's seat in challenging situations? Have you mastered continuously improving and managing Agile development teams and introducing process improvements to help your team function like a well-oiled machine? Are you a go-getter who loves getting stuff done and passionate about delivering value to customers?
ServiceTitan is looking for a Sr. Manager, Technical Project Management to oversee project management functions of a team of Technical Project Managers dedicated to core components of our application. We are looking for a leader with a demonstrated history of establishing scalable and repeatable processes, developing high performing teams, owning budgets, schedules and visibility of the progress of projects from ideation to completion.
As our Sr. Manager, Technical Project Management, you will:
- Manage a high-performing team of Technical Project Managers
- Drive consistency in project planning, execution management and status reporting across the team
- Ensure alignment across an Agile team that includes product, engineering, design, QA, technical writers
- Work with team to set metrics, targets and goals driving continuous improvement of SDLC
- Identify and close gaps that impede on our ability to deliver value
- Demonstrate stellar stakeholder management and executive presentation skills
- Create and enforce cross-functional accountability across all business and technical groups & levels
- Collaborate with colleagues within our PMO and across all other functions
- Apply your hard-earned experience - battle scars and all - to creatively solve for the desired shared outcome each and every day
- Work efficiently with technical and not-so-technical counterparts
- Use a variety of tools like JIRA, Confluence and Google Apps
- Lead and inspire your team and contribute to our company culture
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 5+ experience working as a people manager overseeing PMOs
- Project management, Agile development, process improvement/quality certifications are (e.g. PMP, ScrumMaster, Lean or Six Sigma)
- You have direct experience using Agile methodologies for managing projects and coaching teams.
- Self-motivated. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow-through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily.
- Persistent. When you take something on, you don't drop it, you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- Communicative. Your team is always informed and on the same page of what's happening when.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome.
- Pragmatic. You understand the awesomeness and downfalls of Agile, and other methodologies, you know what to apply for each situation.
- Positive. You bring a positive attitude to the table and you know how to motivate your team to stay positive during challenging situations.
- Intuitive: You have a great intuition that helps you make decisions and know the right next steps to solve challenging problems.
- Data-driven: You can collect the data you need to make informed decisions quickly.
- Scrappy. You have an innate and entrepreneurial drive to get things done in a fast-moving environment where things can and often do change rapidly, priorities compete, and you may not always have all of the details up front.
- A team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance, Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proficiency and experience with JIRA is a huge plus
- Background in working with mobile, customer facing applications, UI/UX is strongly preferred.
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017