Security Technical Program Manager, M&A Integration
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Security Technical Program Manager to join Snap Inc! You will partner with our engineers and leadership on strategic security programs including, but not limited to, Merger & Acquisition Integration and Enterprise Vulnerability Management. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you will be responsible for working with Snap’s acquisitions and internal IT teams to grow and mature our security program and secure the data that we are trusted to protect.
What you'll do:
- Support growing and maturing strategic security programs including, but not limited to, Merger & Acquisition Integration and Enterprise Vulnerability Management
- Influence and align with stakeholders on short and long term roadmaps; break down high level strategies into prioritized projects, define resource allocation, and ensure there is continuous progress and management
- Perform gap analysis and risk assessments against our security standards and expectations to identify new risks and projects to improve these strategic programs; feed the results of these exercises back to the Information Security program at large
- Evangelize our security services to acquisitions and support security architecture, engineering, and implementation roadmaps
- Develop partnerships, promote security awareness, and provide training to acquisitions
- Define, build, and drive metrics to measure integration success and operational effectiveness
What we’re looking for:
- Experience performing project management within the information security field
- A solid foundation in web security, mobile security, corporate security, and vulnerability management
- BS in computer science or a related technical field / equivalent experience
- 4+ years of industry experience in security and development
- Experience with information security in a startup environment
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].