Project Manager - Systems Integration at ServiceTitan
The Delivery & Engagement team at ServiceTitan drives solution delivery with our most valuable clients. These teams are involved in all aspects of the client discovery and implementation life cycle; including requirements gathering, systems integration, technical project management and general relationship management.
As a Delivery Manager - Systems Integration, you'll oversee complex systems integration projects with ServiceTitan's most valuable clientele. You'll act as the primary point of contact for systems integrators, business and IT stakeholders and technology consultants during implementation. Additionally, you'll work with the stakeholder ecosystem to develop and execute on project plans, optimize systems design and ensure integration of critical systems (e.g. CRM, ERP, etc) with ServiceTitan, thus playing a key role in ensuring long term success for our customers. Successful candidates will demonstrate excellent problem solving, design thinking, and project management skills, as well as a keen ability to interface and communicate with business executives, software engineers and end-users.
What you'll do:
- Act as a primary workstream lead for technical integrations at the corporate level
- Maintain tight alignment with ServiceTitan product and engineering teams to ensure optimal outcomes for both the ServiceTitan and customers
- Take on a leading role in discovery workshops with clients and oversee requirements gathering for systems integration
- Own the capture of requirements and documenting functional integration designs in formal artifacts)
- Owns coordination of external resources and identifying key SMEs to review and sign off on deliverables
- Coordinate with critical stakeholders to formalize testing with external resources for systems integrations components
- Lead (directly or indirectly) teams focused on ensuring implementation deliverables are completed on time and within requirement parameters
- Identify, document, and drive decision making risks, action items, and key business decisions
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 3+ years of work experience in management consulting, tech implementation, systems integration, or a similar role driving execution of projects cross-functionally
- Deep experience in software integration (e.g., APIs, web services, native integrations)
- Experience in B2B technology with exposure to Software or SaaS businesses preferred
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Comfort with ambiguity in a dynamic working environment; know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional communication, with the ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.