Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a Project Manager to assist with the project management of new product development initiatives as well as maintenance and prioritization of efforts on existing products across brands. You will coordinate between several different teams including Product Development, Graphic Design, Supply Chain, Digital Marketing, IT teams to launch new health and wellness products for e-commerce brands.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Coordinate internal resources and ensure all projects are delivered on-time and within scope. (Ex. Resourcing for new product launch.)
- Schedule and coordinate any kickoff meetings.
- Develop detailed project plans and roadmaps, providing updates to key stakeholders on status and potential risk.
- Communicate with all internal and external company teams and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project and process documentation.
- Monitor and report on company metrics as needed.
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- 1-3 years of experience in project management
- Bachelor's degree
- Understanding of agile methodology is preferred
- Knowledge of product development and digital marketing
- Strong skills in Excel, JIRA, Powerpoint, MSproject or Smartsheet
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Strong Communication Skills and the ability to drive initiatives cross-functionally
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.
Golden Hippo Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company in Los Angeles 2019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2018
- Golden Hippo is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/golden-hippo