Project Manager, Data Engineering
ServiceTitan is looking for a Project Manager to work with our data engineering team within our Professional Services group. Our data engineering team is a specialized team of data engineers and business analysts that support both onboarding of new clients and our existing client franchise. The ideal candidate will have eight or more years of professional experience which includes a balanced combination of technical program management, client-facing experience, and report development or ETL experience. The Project Manager is responsible for organizing and load balancing activities for the data team. The project manager will manage multiple initiatives and ensure the outcomes and delivery times are aligned and synchronized with various teams across the organization. The project manager is also expected to help flesh out specifications for projects, research data issues, and become intimately familiar with our database structure.
Project Manager, Data Engineering
A successful candidate operates effectively in a fast paced environment, takes ownership of deliverables, demonstrates leadership, provides exceptional customer experience and has superb communications skills.
The work is extremely rewarding and impactful, both for our customers and organization. It will provide a platform for the successful candidate to bring positive change to an industry that is run by hard working, humble, and real people. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to further build out high performance team that is mission critical for our company’s success.
What you'll do
- Manage team workload by distributing upcoming data migration & custom reporting projects according to priority
- Serve as point person for managing customer escalations relating to data issues and ensure timely resolution
- Assist with prioritization of internal process improvement projects
- Work with Customer Success teams to scope ad-hoc tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Responsible for maintaining our project management software and coordinating with cross departmental resources to ensure automation and reporting objectives are being met
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-8 years in a project management or program management role
- Solid, recent, and demonstrable experience managing medium to large projects in a fast paced/dynamic tech environment, which required collaboration across groups and levels
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong influencing and leadership skills as well as ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Required knowledge of SQL for troubleshooting and research
- Required knowledge of MS. Excel for troubleshooting and research
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies to Work 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017