Project Manager, Audio Description
Description of Position
As Project Manager of Audio Description, you will be instrumental in providing oversight and support to various projects by clear communication to the client and ensuring coordinators see the project through from assignment to delivery. You will assist the leadership in monitoring and managing workflows and implementing strategies for complex projects.
- Management - Manage multiple clients/projects and formats simultaneously, i.e. initiate and oversee diverse workflows that encompass the creation of AD for theatrical release, OTT, home video and other platforms.
- Cultivate positive relationships with client and identify opportunities to enhance client experience.
- Communicate estimated pricing and delivery schedule to the client and/or Deluxe counterpart.
- Coordinate with internal operations teams and contract with outside vendors and freelancers.
- Proactively identify potential issues/problems with ongoing projects, initiate communication and formulate solutions with stakeholders and clients.
- Ensure final product is delivered on time, within budget, and meets all client specifications.
- Continue to initiate efforts in refining established workflows and developing new ones to better engage new clients and technologies.
- Assign projects, provide support to other team members, oversee training of new team members, and review monthly billing.
- Regularly serve as liaison with clients and other Deluxe teams, and partake in client calls or in-person meetings as necessary.
- 2 + years’ experience working with clients in the entertainment industry; traditional post production background helpful. Localization experience is a plus.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- Experience in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Experience in multimedia, software and/or creative production environment preferred.
- Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and solve problems involving several concrete variables within a standardized setting.
- Must be proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, inventory, internet, order processing, project management, and database software. Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company: http://www.bydeluxe.com. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.