Project Management Associate at Deluxe Entertainment
Deluxe Entertainment Services Inc. is a global leader in digital media and entertainment services across film, video and online content from capture to consumption.
Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers, and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York, and around the globe, the company employs nearly 7,000 of the most talented, highly honored, and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. For more information visit www.bydeluxe.com.
The Project Management Associate will function as a key member of the PMO team. Under direction and oversight of the Director, Strategic Projects, the Project Management Associate will support the Distribution organization through daily operational functions and strategic projects that support the Deluxe transformation strategy. This position is a two-year program.
This position is located in Burbank, California.
The purpose of this role is to accelerate the Project Management Associate’s learning and development through direct operational experience and through strategic project management. This approach will allow for the Project Management Associate to quickly learn how to plan, execute, and control projects while gaining a first-hand understanding of the processes. Over the course of two years, the Project Management Associate will rotate between different departments to gain diverse experience across the organization. He or she will execute key strategic analyses across Deluxe services and offerings to support initiatives and work across cross functional, geo-diverse operating and project teams to align the portfolio of projects to business timelines and goals. He or she will manage service level quality initiatives and enforce standards of measurement across all service lines and regions. The Project Management Associate will work across the Digital Cinema, Localization, and Physical Fulfillment lines of business.
- Perform typical day-to-day operational functions within Localization, Digital Cinema, or Fulfillment teams.
- Perform strategic data, financial, and operational analysis to help drive and support executive decision making.
- Manage operational projects related to business transformation.
- Work within a matrixed PMO structure.
- Work with organization leaders to solicit, prioritize, and rotate the project managers through projects.
- Work with service line and regional business leads to align service level quality initiatives with regular reporting to executive leadership.
- Build executive-level presentation material to send consistent, clear messaging to members at varying levels of the business.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and in scope.
- Facilitate appropriate communication within project teams and to leadership.
- Foster an environment within business transformation where new ideas are encouraged, discussed, supported, and developed.
- Support the preparation of recurring / ad hoc presentations, strategic analysis, and financial projections for Deluxe management to support strategic and operational initiatives.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or directed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- BS Management, Finance, Communications, or Film
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and create clear, concise summaries, takeaways, or dashboards for leadership
- Strong strategic and critical thinking skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to quickly adapt, flex, and change to fit with changing business priorities
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills with employees at all levels of an organization
- Ability to traverse a large, culturally-diverse, global organization
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company: http://www.bydeluxe.com. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.